2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

CCSU Kaiser Bubble address

How can I reach the Kaiser Bubble gymnasium at Central Connecticut State University? It will be better if you give me the location direction along with a map so I could reach there easily. Also tell how I can join the CCSU Kaiser Bubble gymnasium.
Similar Threads
Thread
CCSU James Hall Address
Ccsu Ugc Net
Ccsu fye
Detrick Gym CCSU Kaiser Hall
MBA bubble burst
Ccsu MBA
CCSU Cut Off
Ll.m in ccsu
Address for CCSU
Kaiser Hr Jobs
CCSU Address Zip Code
Kaiser HRSC
LSAT Bubble Sheet
Ccsu mba
MBA bubble
Mariana Zanetti MBA Bubble
Bca ccsu
Kaiser Bubble CCSU
Allied Schools Kaiser
Nagarjuna university Address Address
1st September 2018, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Re: CCSU Kaiser Bubble address

Can you provide me the contact address and contact number of Kaiser Gym of CCSU (Central Connecticut State University)?
1st September 2018, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

Re: CCSU Kaiser Bubble address

Campus Recreation is an operation within the Division of Student Affairs at Central Connecticut State University. RECentral provides creative and innovative wellness and recreational programming to meet the diverse needs of students and the CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) community.

It offers a varying range of fitness and wellness opportunities to the CCSU community, which will allow opportunities for an enhanced and healthier lifestyle.

Providing an environment where students can experience and advance their character development, teamwork skills and grow as professionals.

Kaiser Gym

One may enter Kaiser Hall of CCSU (Central Connecticut State University) on the main floor. Gym is right across from the main entrance.

Contact Detail:

RECentral - Kaiser Hall Rm 044
1615 Stanley Street
New Britain, CT 06053
Phone: 860-832-3732
Fax: 860-832-3731

Hours:
Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs: 7:30pm-11pm Sun: 7:30pm-11pm

Locker Rooms:
Men's Locker Room 005 is located in Kaiser Hall basement to the immediate left of the elevator located to the left of the lobby upon entrance.
Women's Locker Room is located in Kaiser Hall basement right next to the RECentral Office (044) (First left off the stairwell).

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in