2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd April 2016, 11:01 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Canvas Competition By Bank Of Baroda

I will help you here to get the information about Canvas Competition organized by Bank Of Baroda for students so that you can have idea about it.

The Bank of Baroda had launched the Baroda Canvass competition last year which was a great way to stimulate young India’s imagination and drawing skills, as well as interact with “India’s International Bank”.

This competition had caught the interest of school students so much that more than 1.98 lacs young participants representing over 3000 Schools across the country had submitted their entries.

Process to participate
A student can participate through his / her school only if the respective school has been invited by Bank of Baroda to conduct the competition in the school.

Students of 5th – 10th Standard from participating schools can participate in the competition. There are two categories viz; Standard 5th – 7th (Category I) and Standard 8th – 10th (Category II).

The competition has 3 parts as given below :

Giving a name to the Bank’s Mascot [I am Bank of Baroda’s Mascot Give me a name (appearing above the image of the Mascot in the drawing sheet)].

Giving a slogan (English or Hindi) for the Bank’s Mascot describing him in not more than 7 words [You Love me because (appearing below the image of the Mascot in the drawing sheet)].

Drawings - Participants of both categories have to produce drawings abiding by the given themes.
Category - I (Standard 5th to 7th); Theme – “ Dance forms of India”
b. Category - II (Standard 8th to 10th); Theme - “Scene of a Modern Bank Branch”

Bank of Baroda shall provide such schools with Drawing Sheets. Participant may obtain the Drawing Sheet through the School.

Students may carry the Drawing Sheet home for executing their work of art.

On the left hand side of the drawing sheet, the participant should fill in the following contact details:

Student’s Name,
School/City,
Class/Section,
Date of Birth,
Father’s/Mother’s/Guardian’s Name,
Address,
Contact/Mobile No.,
Email

Address:-
Bank Of Baroda
Baroda Corporate Centre,
Plot No - C-26, G - Block, Bandra - Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051