2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th July 2015, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Canara Bank Clerk Offer Letter

Banks send offer letter within 2 months from date of announcement of final result….

After allotment of the banks by IBPS, selected candidates will get mail about appointment letter on the same e-mail id and also bank will send appointment letter at your correspondence address which contains all the details regarding the date and venue of the joining and training centre.

In this latter banks will give details about all the methodology and salary structure they follow and bank will give details of place of allotment also.

Some Joining Formalities:
1. Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Gazette Medical officer. Some test to be done is:
1. Urine test
2. Stool test
3. X-ray of the chest
4. Blood Test

2. Your academic documents and the entire certificate which you have mentioned in application form have to be verified again at the time of joining

3. ID Proof

And as you are saying that when Canara Bank will send offer Letter for the post of Clerk so friend when final result will declare after that you will get, this letter you will get on your email ID and your residential address …….
9th November 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I have clear Canara Bank Clerk exam. Now I want to get information about the Offer Letter. So here can you provide me information about it as well as Joining Formalities?
9th November 2015, 01:44 PM
Super Moderator

As you want here I wanna tell you about the Canara Bank Clerk Offer Letter as you want.

Canara Banks send offer letter to you within 2 months from date of announcement of final result.

In this offer latter banks will give details about all the methodology and salary structure they follow and bank will give details of place of allotment also.

Some Joining Formalities:
1. Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Gazette Medical officer. Some test to be done is:
Urine test
Blood Test
Stool test
X-ray of the chest

2. ID Proof

3. Your academic documents and the entire certificate which you have mentioned in application form have to be verified again at the time of joining

Process;

Firstly go on official web site
Click on career at the top of the page at right hand side
You have to click on recruitment middle of the page
You will get a page like this

here you will get complete information.
6th October 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam,
Please tell me when Canara Bank will start the process of Document Verification & send Offer Letter for the post of Clerk selected in 2020??

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in