2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

4th December 2014, 12:12 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Can I am eligible for join the MBBS course after doing B.Tech Biotechnology?

Yes off course you can do MBBS after B.Tech Biotechnology. Here I am providing you the eligibility required for the MBBS course. This is as follows:

Eligibility Criteria:

The Candidates who have passed 12th class examination under 10+2 systems or an equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English

The applicant also need to secure the minimum of 60% marks as an aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English

There is 5% relaxation for the applicants who were belong from Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe candidates

Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.

There are many different entrance exams the applicant must to clear one of this exam. The exam is depends on the college in which you want to take admission. Here I am provide you name of some most popular exams. These are as follows:

All India Institute of Medical Sciences:

This entrance exam is conducted for admission into MBBS seven AIIMS institutions including in New Delhi.

Banaras Hindu University Pre Medical Test:

BHU PMT is conducted for admission into MBBS and BDS course in the university.

CET:

Karnataka Common Entrance Test
CMC Vellore:

Christian Medical College, Vellore has not announced the specific date of entrance exams.

COMEDK:

Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka: this is going to be conducted on May 11.

EAMCET:

Andhra Pradesh government holds EAMCET for admission into undergraduate courses of MBBS in the entire private and government medical colleges in the state.

KEAM:

Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Examination is scheduled to be held on April 23.

UPCPMT:

Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test will be conducted on June 16.

JIPMER:

Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research Medical entrance test is likely to be conducted in the first week of June.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in