2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

18th June 2015, 09:27 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Calcutta university MBA cut off

Hello ! as you are looking for the admission in Unversity of Calcutta for MBA so here i am providing you the details:

Master in Business Administration (MBA) is an 2 year full-time Post-Graduate Course.

Special Facilities:
Placement Programme
Active Placement Cell
Computer Lab with Internet
Strong Alumni network

Eligibility Criteria: Only Honours candidates and/or graduates with equivalent degree can apply for the admission.

The minimum qualifications for admission to the courses is bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce etc. The candidate having Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Professional courses/or its equivalent from any recognized university are also eligible for applying for Admission.

Admission Eligibility: CAT /MAT /or any other national level admission test Score along with the Group Discussion and Personal Interviews..

The schedule of GD and PI will be notified on the Departmental Notice Board in 01st week March 2015

Fees Structure for MBA:
Total Fee: Rs.16508/- for 2-years (including Rs.10000/- for DFF deposit)

Request for refund will be accepted only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of taking admission

Application forms are to be submitted to the:
Office of the Dept of Business Management, 1,
Reformatory St, Kolkata-700027

Along withe enclosing, bank draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A.&F), Calcutta University.

Conatct:

Senate House, 87/1,
College Street, Kolkata,
West Bengal 700073

033 2241 0071

Map:

[MAP]Calcutta university West Bengal[/MAP]
6th January 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Rajan and I want to know about the cut-offs for the admission to MBA of Calcutta University and also tell me about various details related to it.
6th January 2016, 05:04 PM
Super Moderator

Department of Business Management of University of Calcutta was established in 1976. It offers 2 years full time PG course in MBA in Business Management. This program has one of the lowest tuition fees in India.

Hi as you want to know about the cut-offs for it, here I am giving you some information about it.

It accepts CAT score having percentile above 70.

Eligibility Criteria:
The required education for admission to the course is bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) system with Honours in Arts/Science/Commerce.

OR

Candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology/Medical Science/Professional courses/or its equivalent from any recognized university.

Selection Procedure:

Applicants will be selected on the basis of CAT /MAT /or any other national level admission test score which will be followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI)

Fees Details
Total Fee - Rs.16508/- for 2-years (including Rs.10000/- for DFF deposit)
Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of taking admission.

Contact Information:
Dept. of Business Management
Alipore Campus 1 Reformatory Street
Kolkata-700027,
Tel-033-2449-9418,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in