2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th June 2016, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

BSNL TTA Union Site

Hello, I want to know the website of the BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants union, please provide me.
Similar Threads
Thread
JNU Site Map
GMVN Site
BSNL Ge JTO Union
BSNL JTO Official Site
Site DCE
HCL Site
CCS University Site
Union Bank Of India Union Bank Bhavan
Site of JNU
Union Bank of India Site
NIT Silchar Site
BSNL JTO Union
MDU Site
NIT Jamshedpur SITE
IAF Site
Site of MDU
CG PSC Site
SSC Site Map
MH CET site
11th June 2016, 08:37 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BSNL TTA Union Site

Hello, here I am providing you the details of BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants union and site as under;

Site:
snattactd.org/snattahqr.htm

MEMBERSHIP FUND COLLECTION
It is to be submitted at one time only along with the membership form.

It is the responsibility of district secretary to collect the membership form along with membership fee (Rs.50/- per member) and the whole amount will be transferred to CHQ A/C only through Circle Cashier.

PROCEDURE OF ANNUAL FUND COLLECTION
The fund Rs.100 per member will be collected at district level on annual basis.

The district cashier will maintain a register for the record of SNATTA members and fund.

This is the responsibility of district cashier and district secretary to transfer the fund (Rs.60/- per member) at circle cashier. The fund may be transfer in the form of cash or cheque in between 1st April to 10th April of every year.

GENERAL POINTS
Membership fee (Rs.50/-) will be collected at one time only and the whole amount is to be transferred to CHQ only.

In place of monthly subscription, annual fund (Rs.100/-) will be collected in the month of April of every year and it will be distributed as Rs.40/- for District level, Rs.40/- for Circle level and Rs.20/- for CHQ.

Account in the name of SNATTA-CHQ has been opened CBS A/C (A/c no 204010100060738) in AXIS BANK LTD, Rohtak, Haryana in the name of SANCHAR NIGAM ASSOCIATION OF TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in