2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

31st August 2015, 11:24 AM
sagar vishnoi

Re: Bsc Maths Syllabus Of Allahabad University

I am the student of B.Sc Maths of University of Allahabad and I want the syllabus so can you please provide me or tell me the link of the website from which I can download the syllabus and the last year question papers of University of Allahabad?
8th December 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

sir msc math entrenceexam syllabus chahiye plz provide me syllabus sir
28th November 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of BSc (Bachelor of Science) in Mathematics Program offered by the Department of Mathematics, University of Allahabad?
28th November 2019, 10:47 AM
Super Moderator

Established in 1872 the Department of Mathematics, University of Allahabad, is one amongst the oldest and prominent departments of mathematics of Indian Universities.

The department has produced several researchers of eminence with great scholarship of creative values in different fields of the subject. It had collaboration with the University of Leningrad under in do-USSR program and remained under the special assistance program of the UGC for two terms in the recent past.

It is well known for its contributions in the fields of Analysis, Topology, Algebra, Geometry, Fluid Mechanics, Differential Equations and Mathematical Ecology. It offers courses for Undergraduate and Postgraduate degrees and has doctoral programs leading to the D.Phil. and D.Sc. degrees.

BSc Maths Syllabus of Allahabad University

Attached Files
File Type: pdf BSc Maths Syllabus of Allahabad University.PDF (2.38 MB, 852 views)

Last edited by sumit; 11th December 2019 at 03:30 PM.
19th December 2020, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sagar vishnoi View Post
I am the student of B.Sc Maths of University of Allahabad and I want the syllabus so can you please provide me or tell me the link of the website from which I can download the syllabus and the last year question papers of University of Allahabad?
wanted to know thw syllebus of allahabad university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in