2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th October 2014, 09:03 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Books essential for the CAT exam

As you are preparing for the CAT, XAT and IIFT So, as you wants to know the names of the books so, here I am providing you that:

Names of the books:

2. How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (English) 6th Edition (Paperback)

3. A Modern Approach To Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (English) Revised Edition

4. Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Test for Admission into IIMS (English) 7th Edition (Paperback)

5. How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT (English) 5th Edition (Paperback)

6. How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback)

7. How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback)

8. Accredited Guide to Data Interpretation and Data Sufficiency PB (English) (Paperback)

9. Analytical & Logical Reasoning For CAT & Other Management Entrance Tests (English) (Paperback)

10. 50 Cool Stories 3000 Hot Words: Vocabulary Building for GRE/MBA/SAT (English) (Paperback)

11. Face to Face CAT Common Admission Test (With CD) (English) 7th Edition (Paperback)

12. The Pearson Guide to Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations (English) 4th Edition (Paperback)

13. Number System for the CAT (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback)

14. A Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning (English) 2nd Edition (Paperback)

15. How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT Common Admission Test (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)

16. The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation for the CAT, 2e (with CD) (Paperback)

17. Maths 30 Days Wonder by khurana k.j.s.|author;markanday r.|author;-English-S. Chand Publisher-Paperback (English) (Paperback)

18. A MODERN APPROACH TO NON VERBAL REASONING (English) 1st Edition (Paperback)

19. How to Crack Test of Arithmetic in All Competitive Exams PB (English) (Paperback)

20. Marketing Aptitude (English) (Paperback)

For images of the books here I am providing you the image you can see that:

Books images with there names

24th March 2015, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for CAT exam for that I want to get some good books for doing preparation so will you please provide me that ?
24th March 2015, 02:43 PM
Super Moderator

As you want to apply for CAT exam for that you want to get some good books for doing preparation so here I am giving you same:

How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT (English) 6th Edition
Publisher: McGraw Hill Education (India) Private Limited

How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT (English) 5th Edition

How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT (English) 2nd Edition

How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for the CAT (English) 2nd Edition

Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT: Common Admission Test For Admission into IIMs (English) 1st Edition
Publisher: Arihant Publications(I) Pvt.Ltd - Meerut

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in