2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

9th June 2015, 10:20 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Blis In Burdwan University

Hello user as you said that you looking to take admission in the bachelor of library and information science in Burdwan University for that you want the the course Duration Eligibility Criteria, Time of Admission ,Syllabus? So here I am providing you the following information

• Duration of course : 1 Year

Eligibility Criteria for the bachelor of library and information science
Graduates under (10+2+3) system / M.A. / M.Sc. /M.Com. /Deputed candidates having a minimum pass graduation degree & a minimum of 3 years

Experience in salaried employment in professional or semi-profession capacities as Librarian / Assistant Librarian / Library-in-Charge / Library Assistant / Technical Assistant / Cataloguer / Documentation Assistant / Professional Assistant in sponsored / Govt. recognised College / School / University / Special / Technical / Research Libraries are eligible to apply.

Admission time : In between june or july months of 2015

University of Burdwan, Rajbati syllabus

Rest of the syllabus here i am attaching a pdf file which is free for download...

Address
University of Burdwan, Rajbati
Bardhaman - 713 104, West Bengal, INDIA.
Phone : +091-342-2634975 (30 lines)
Fax : +091-342-2530452
Attached Files
File Type: pdf University of Burdwan, Rajbati syllabus.pdf (146.2 KB, 146 views)
9th June 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir my name is prabal, I want to do. blis (bachelor of library and information science) from burdwan university for that can you tell me its course duration, eligibility criteria or any important details.
9th June 2015, 12:02 PM
Super Moderator

Hello user as you wants to do. blis (bachelor of library and information science) from burdwan university, here I am providing you the required details as you want.

Degree Offered
B.Lib. (BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE)

Duration of course (bachelor of library and information science)
1 Year

Eligibility Criteria for B.Lib. (bachelor of library and information science)
Honours/Special Honours Graduates under (10+2+3) system / M.A. / M.Sc. /M.Com. /Deputed candidates having a minimum pass graduation degree & a minimum of 3 years Librarian / Assistant Librarian / Library-in-Charge / Library Assistant / Technical Assistant / Cataloguer / Documentation Assistant / Professional Assistant in sponsored / Govt. recognised College / School / University / Special / Technical / Research Libraries are eligible to apply.
Or
Minimum pass graduates who have passed certificate course in Library Science from any Institution recognized by this University are eligible to apply.

Time of Admission
Time of Admission for B.Lib . (BACHELOR OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE) is in between June-July
Centres of Studies for
Name of Department/College Hour Category No. of Seats
Department of Library and Information Science

Address
The University of Burdwan
Golapbag, Bardhaman - 713104
West Bengal, INDIA.

+091-342-2656566, 2656549, 2558554 Extn.414
Email : hod@lis.buruniv.ac.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in