2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th October 2012, 06:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bits Pilani Admission for B.Tech

The Bits Pilani does not offer B.Tech, it offers integrated BE course, that is equivalent to the B.Tech course here I am giving you the eligibility required for taking admission at there:

Integrated BE eligibility:
The candidates should have passed the 12th examination of 10+2 system from a recognized Central or State board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.

The candidate should have obtained a minimum of aggregate 75% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in 12th examination, with at least 60% marks in each of the Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects and should have adequate proficiency in English.

Application Procedure:

The candidates who are appearing in BITSAT 2012 need to apply through an online form the Integrated BE Programme

The form will be available from 3rd week of May. Detailed Instructions will also be made available at that time.

For the fees structure here is attachment:
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITS Pilani BE admission procedure.pdf (241.8 KB, 112 views)
File Type: doc BITS Pilani Fees structure.doc (67.5 KB, 83 views)
19th October 2013, 10:53 PM
Kiran Naik

Re: Bits Pilani Admission for B.Tech

Dear Sir,

l kiran Naik completed my diploma in civil engineering, and having a experience 1 year 4 month's experience. I wish to join BE in civil engineering in BITS pilani university hence pls guide me regarding eligibility and fee structure for distance learning request you please provide me....

With Regards,
Kiran Naik

Tags
admission, bits pilani

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in