2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd December 2019, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: BHEL Hyderabad Summer Internship

Can you tell me the process to apply for Summer Internship in BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), Hyderabad as I want to do my internship from there?
2nd December 2019, 11:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BHEL Hyderabad Summer Internship

While applying for an internship in BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited), you first need to get an approval from training and placement cell of your institute.

A letter of approval should be addressed to The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre, BHEL. One needs to pay a fee of approx. Rs.500 per week for the training.

There will be a written test which will be of objective type, wherein 70% of weight age is assigned for the technical subjects and 30% for the aptitude. After written test there will be an interview.

A list of students who cleared the written test is prepared, and the selected candidates are called for the interview. After that a list of selected students will be declared.

To apply for Summer Training on the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited:

Visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Hyderabad

Under “HIGHLIGHTS / NEWS” on the mid of the home page, you will get the job information

That page will look like this:

Contact Detail:
INTERNSHIPS/PROJECTS
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Ramachandrapuram,
Hyderabad-502032,India
Ph. No. 040-23184816
email: gatindra[at]bhel[dot]in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in