2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th April 2018, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bharathiar University Syllabus For B.Sc Computer Science

From which website, my sister can download syllabus of B.SC Computer Science 1st Semester Course of Bharathiar University? She has taken admission recently and wants to collect study material. So please give complete syllabus of B.SC Computer Science 1st Semester Course of Bharathiar University?
24th April 2018, 11:51 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar University Syllabus For B.Sc Computer Science

As you are looking for syllabus of 1st Semester of B.Sc Course Computer Course offering by Bharathiar University, so here is detailed syllabus:

Bharathiar University B.SC Computer Science 1st Semester Syllabus:

CORE 2: DIGITAL FUNDAMENTALS AND COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE
UNIT I: Number System and Binary Codes: Decimal, Binary, Octal, Hexadecimal Binary
addition, Multiplication, Division Floating point representation, Complements, BCD,
Excess3, Gray Code. Arithmetic Circuits: Half adder, Full adder, Parallel binary adder, BCD
adder, Half subtractor, Full subtractor, Parallel binary subtractor - Digital Logic: the Basic
Gates NOR, NAND, XOR Gates.

UNIT II: Combinational Logic Circuits: Boolean algebra Karnaugh map Canonical form
1 Construction and properties Implicants Dont care combinations - Product of sum,
Sum of products, simplifications. Sequential circuits: Flip-Flops: RS, D, JK, and T -
Multiplexers Demultiplexers Decoder Encoder shift registers-Counters.

UNIT III: Input Output Organization: Input output interface I/O Bus and Interface
I/O Bus Versus Memory Bus Isolated Versus Memory Mapped I/O Example of I/O
Interface. Asynchronous data transfer: Strobe Control and Handshaking

UNIT IV: Priority Interrupt: Daisy- Chaining Priority, Parallel Priority Interrupt. Direct
Memory Access: DMA Controller, DMA Transfer. Input Output Processor: CPU-IOP
Communication.

UNIT V: Memory Organization: Memory Hierarchy Main Memory- Associative memory:
Hardware Organization, Match Logic, Read Operation, Write Operation. Cache Memory:
Associative, Direct, Set-associative Mapping Writing into Cache Initialization.

SKILL- 4 CS : SOFTWARE TESTING LAB
1. Test the C program: Finding the sum of individual digits of a 10-digit number until a
single digit is produced.
2. Test the C Program: Accept the inputs student name, marks in five subjects and declare
the result as PASS if the student gets minimum 40 in each subject; otherwise declare the
result as FAIL.
3. Test the C program: Program for generating n prime numbers
4. Test the C program: Sort and store the elements of two arrays of integers into the third
list.
5. Test the C program: Experiment the operations of a stack using array implementation.
6. Test the C program: Menu-driven option for queue operations like add, remove and
display.
7. Test the C++ program: Palindrome string checking program (using pointers)

Bharathiar University B.SC Computer Science 1st Semester Syllabus:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in