2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Jobs

16th April 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Bharathiar University PhD Notification

My father wants to do PhD from Bharathiar University as he has done M.Com with 70%. Is he eligible for taking the admissions into this course? Provide me the details about the eligibility criteria of it? Also tell me Bharathiar University offers PHD in which areas? Tell me from where I can download the PhD admission notification of Bharathiar University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bharathiar University SET Key
CET Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University MBA
Bharathiar University KSA
PHD at Bharathiar University
Www.Bharathiar University Phd
Www.Bharathiar University Set
Bharathiar University (BU)
Bharathiar University Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University IDE
Bharathiar University MCA
ME in Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University for MBA
SET Bharathiar University Notification
MBA At Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University TCS
Bharathiar University BFA
New VC For Bharathiar University
Bharathiar University
MBA IT in Bharathiar University
22nd July 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Re: Bharathiar university Phd notification

Can you provide me PhD (Full Time and Part Time) Admissions 2018 2019 Notification offered by Bharathiar University in PDF Format?
22nd July 2018, 03:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bharathiar university Phd notification

Applications were invited from eligible candidates for regular PhD (Full Time and Part Time) Programs for the academic year 2018-19 offered in the University Departments/ Affiliated Colleges and Recognized Research Institutions.

Eligibility Criteria

One should have passed a PG degree course (i.e., SSLC+HSC+UG+PG)or (SSLC+Pre-degree+1+UG+PG) or 10-year SSLC plus 3-year Diploma plus 2 year UG degree and 2 year PG (10+3+2+2) or 4 year UG degree and 1 year masters degree (10+2+4+1)
One possessing a PG degree with 17 years of total duration of study alone is eligible for admission to PhD Program
One belonging to the following categories are eligible to register for PhD(Full-Time / Part Time) Program

Full-time/Part-time (with or without stipend/fellowship):
One having a minimum 55% (5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates) marks in the qualifying exams
The part-time candidates belonging to any one of the following categories working as teacher in Dept. of the University or an affiliated College of the University /Higher Secondary School / High School/Middle School/Polytechnics within Tamil nadu, recognized/approved by the Govt. Subjects like Engineering, Medicine, Law & Agriculture are not eligible to register under Bharathiar University
Private/Public Ltd., Company registered under the Companies Act

Selection Process
Admission will be made on the basis of the marks obtained in the PG degree, Common Entrance Test (CET) and the interview conducted at the time of admission

Reservation
31% for open Competition
30% for backward classes, within this 3.5% for Muslims and 3.5 % for Christians
20% for most backward class and denitrified community / DNC
18% for scheduled castes [SC (A)] 3 %
01% for Scheduled tribes

PhD (Full Time and Part Time) Admissions 2018 2019 Notification Bharathiar University

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in