2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

15th July 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

BBA Syllabus of VNSGU

Hello I am student of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU) now I am looking for the BBA 1st sem syllabus of this university so would you please provide me BBA 1st sem syllabus of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)???
Similar Threads
Thread
M.Com Syllabus VNSGU Surat
VNSGU Ma Hindi External Syllabus
BCA Syllabus VNSGU
MSC CA Syllabus In VNSGU
B Ed VNSGU
Vnsgu dcs
Msc Biotechnology Syllabus VNSGU
VNSGU BCA 6th Sem Syllabus
Phd course in VNSGU
Vnsgu mba
Vnsgu mba
VNSGU Msc
VNSGU Architecture Syllabus
VNSGU Syllabus of BCA
Welcome To VNSGU
VNSGU M.Com Syllabus
MSC ICT in VNSGU Syllabus
VNSGU Biotechnology Syllabus
Vnsgu ug
VNSGU Syllabus Com
15th July 2015, 03:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BBA Syllabus of VNSGU

Veer Narmad South Gujarat University was founded in 1965, it is a public university and the university offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various disciplines. Besides, this university has non-traditional postgraduate departments such as public administration, rural studies, comparative literature and aquatic-biology.

Here I am providing you BBA 1st sem syllabus of Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)

F.Y. B.B.A.
Semester - I

Paper – I Elements of Economics
Paper – II Principles of Management
Paper – III Communication Skills- 1
Paper IV Computer Applications

Semester - I
Paper - I
Elements of Economics P.I
1>. Nature of Economic Problem (8%)
What is an Economic Problem- the problem of scarcity- the problem of choice- the problem of efficiency-Economic and non-economic?
Activities.

2>. Nature & Scope of Economics (12%)
Early Defination -Science of wealth-Marshallian defination- Robbin’s defination-Samuelson’s defination-Micro & Macro Economics, their defination, importance & limitations-Economics As positive or normative science-Relationship of Economics with Other science.

3>. Demand Analysis (20%)
Meaning-Individual demand & Market demand –Determinants of demand -Factors & Influencing market demand-Law of demand –Types of demand-Demand for consumers goods and produce’s goods, Autonomous demand and company demand,price demand ,Income demand, cross demand, short run demand and long run demand Industry demand and firm demand. Demand for casting –meaning-its signifiance -methods of demands for casting –criteria of a good fore castong method.

4>. Supply Analysis (8%)
meaning-the determinants of supply-the law of supply-causes for change in supply.

5>. Cost Analysis (20%)
Three concepts of the term ‘cost’,real cost, oppoertunitycost, money cost, total cost-fixed cost-average fixed cost-variable cost-total variable cost-Average total cost-marginal cost-behaviour of short run average cost curves-‘U’shape cost curve-Relationship between marginal cost and average cost-long run cost-long run total cost long run average cost-long run marginalcost.

6>. Revenue Analysis (8%)
Total revenue-Average revenue-marginal revenue-revenue curves

7>. (8%)
Meaning of national Income concepts of national income-gross National product(GNP),gross domestic products(GDP),net national Product(NNP),Personal Income(PI1), Disposible income(DI),Methods of Measurement of national income-cencus of product method-census of Income method –census of expenditure method-problms in measuring National income-circular flow of economic activity.

8>. (8%)
concept of money-defination of money-functions of money-money and near money-components of money supply-factors affecting money supply-demand for money

9>. Business cycle- meaning features, phases of business, cycles- (8%)

Semester - I
Paper - II
Principles of Management
1>. Nature and Scope of Management:- (15%)
Meaning, Significant, Management as a process, characteristics, Objectives management functions, management as an profession. Approaches to study of modern management empirical approach, Social system approach, human behavior approach, Decision theory
Approach. code of conduct for professional manager(AIMA)

2>. Planning and decision making:- (15%)
Meaning, Nature, Planning premises and constraints, planning process. Classification of plan on basis of scope, time, function including corporate planning, forecasting meaning & significance. Decision making- meaning & process, effective decisions, brief idea about individual Vs group decision-making.

3>. Organizing:- (15%)
Meaning, process, principles types of organization. its merit & demerits(Line, function, Line & staff and committee.)Basis of departmentation,centralization and decentralization,concept of informal organization.Delegation of authority meaning & process.

4>. Staffing:- (10%)
Meaning & Importance of staffing. Recruitment & selection –Meaning-Process only. Training & development Meaning & significance only.

5>. Co-ordination:- (15%)
Meaning importance & techniques for effective co-ordination.
MOTIVATION : Meaning, Importance& Maslow theroy and x & y theory, theory.

LEADERSHIP : meaning, Importance, qualities of leadership and styles of leadership.

COMMUNICATION : Meaning, Important process principles of effective communication Barriers to effective Communication.

6>. CONTROL : Meaning, Importance & process of (10%)
Control, management Audit, Budgetary control - smearing, benefits, problems.

Reference books
1.Essentials of Management -Harold knootz
-Heinz weihrich
(Mcgraw Hill & publication Co.)
2.Business organisation & Management -Y.K.Bhusan
(Sultan publication)
3.Modern Business Organisation & Management
-S.A.Sherleker
-V.S.Sherleker
(Himalaya publication)
4.Principles of Management -T.Ramswamy
(Himalaya Publication)
5.Principles of Management -Prin T.J. Rana
(B.s.shah publication)
6.Principles & Practices of Management
-L.M.Prasads

Paper - III
Communication Skills-1
Objective: To acquaint the students with the knowledge of English Grammar and to enable them to write effectively in English pertaining to different Business Situations like, Maintanance of goodwill. Request letters, Credit letters, and Collection letters etc.writing of speeches.

1>. English Grammar: (40%)
-Construction of sentences, use of tenses, punctuations, direct & Indirect speeches, active & passive voice, degree of comparison ion, use of articles.

-Types of statements-Simple, compound, complex and Compound complex, Introgative -Yes/No and who questions, Exclamatory-what and how Types command and request.
-Use of important words and phrases.

2>. Basic concept of communication (10%)
-Four levels of Business communication
-Intra communication.
-Inter communication.
-Organizational communication.
-Technological communication.

3>. Characteristics of Good Communication (05%)

4>. Letter Writing (35%)
-Programming for different types of business letters with Examples.
-Goodwill letter.
-Request letter.
-Sales letter.
-Complaint letter.
-Inquiry letter.
-Internal correspondence & memos.

5. Essay Writing and format of a Report (10%)

Paper - IV
Computer application-1 (Elements of office automation tools)
Internal marks: 18(practical)+ 12(Theory)=30Marks.
External Marks:40(practical)+30(Theory)=70Marks.

1>. Introduction to (15%)
-Hardware
-Block diagram of computer and explanation of related terms
-Input devices like Keyboard, Mouse etc.
-Output devices like Printer etc.
-Storage devices like Hard disk, CD, Floppy disk etc.

2>. Introduction to (15%)
-Software: System Software, Application software.
-Computer Languages: High level & Low level
-Operating Systems
-Functions and features
-Types of operating systems: Single User, Multi user

3>. Introduction to (15%)
-Concept of Window, Icon, Menu etc.
-File Manager
-Print Manager

4>. Word Processing Package (20%)
-Features of word processors
-Typing, Editing, Proofing and Reviewing
-Formatting Text and Paragraphs
-Automatic Formatting and styles
-Tables
-Graphics and Frames
-Mail Merge
-Macros

5>. Presentation package (15%)
-Creating and Editing Slides
-Creating and editing objects in the slide
-Animation and slide transition effects
-Creating and Running slide show
-Templates

6>. Spreadsheet Package (15%)
-Concept and features of spreadsheet
-Working and editing in workbooks
-Formatting
-Charts, maps and graphs
-Importing/Exporting file

7>. Computer Applications (5%)
-Banking
-Commercial Enterprises
-Industrial Enterprises
-Offices
-E-communication

Reference Books:
1. An introduction to computer studies-Noel kalicharan, Cambridge press
2. How computers works-Ron White, Techmedia.
3. windows 98 and MSOffice 2000 (In Gujarati)-Antani and shah, TMH.
4. Computer Fundamentals-Ashok Arora and shefali bansal, Excel books
5. Using Msoffice2000-Bott, PHI
6. Office2000 made easy the basis & beyond –Naibour, TMH
7. Teach yourself MSOFFICE 2000 in 21 days-Ulrich, Tech media.
8. Peter Coeffee teaches PCS-Coeffee, PHI

Contact detail:
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University
Udhana - Magdalla Road, Someshwar Char Rasta, Near University College
Choryasi Ta
Surat, Gujarat 395007

MAP:
[MAP]Veer Narmad South Gujarat University[/MAP]
27th November 2019, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Can you provide me the syllabus of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) Program offered VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University)?
27th November 2019, 09:39 AM
Super Moderator

The syllabus of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) Program offered VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University) is as follows:

F.Y. B.B.A.

Semester – I

Paper – I

Elements of Economics P.I

1. Nature of Economic Problem
What is an Economic Problem- the problem of scarcity- the problem of choice- the problem of efficiency-Economic and non-economic? Activities.

2. Nature & Scope of Economics
Early Defination -Science of wealth-Marshallian defination- Robbin’s definationSamuelson’s defination-Micro & Macro Economics, their defination, importance & limitations-Economics As positive or normative science-Relationship of Economics with Other science.

3. Demand Analysis
Meaning-Individual demand & Market demand –Determinants of demand -Factors &
Influencing market demand-Law of demand –Types of demand-Demand for consumers goods and produce’s goods, Autonomous demand and company demand, price demand, Income demand, cross demand, short run demand and long run demand Industry demand and firm demand. Demand for casting –meaning-its signifiance -methods of demands for casting –criteria of a good fore castong method.

4. Supply Analysis
Meaning-the determinants of supply-the law of supply-causes for change in supply

5. Cost Analysis
Three concepts of the term ‘cost’, real cost, opportunity cost, money cost, total cost-fixed
cost-average fixed cost-variable cost-total variable cost-Average total cost-marginal cost behaviour of short run average cost curves-‘U’ shape cost curve-Relationship between
marginal cost and average cost-long run cost-long run total cost long run average cost long run marginal cost.

6. Revenue Analysis
Total revenue-Average revenue-marginal revenue-revenue curves

Meaning of national Income concepts of national income-gross National product (GNP),gross domestic products(GDP),net national Product(NNP),Personal Income(PI1), Disposible income(DI),Methods of Measurement of national income-census of product method-census of Income method –census of expenditure method-problems in measuring National income-circular flow of economic activity.

Concept of money-defination of money-functions of money-money and near money components of money supply-factors affecting money supply-demand for money

9. Business cycle- meaning features, phases of business, cycles

Syllabus BBA VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University)

8th December 2021, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

hello I am a student of VNSGU I want the syllabus of sem 3 can someone provide me

thank you

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in