2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th June 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Re: BBA Syllabus MS University

Hi buddy I want to get Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University BBA program syllabus so would you pz let me know from where I can collect it ??
11th June 2018, 10:46 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BBA Syllabus MS University

As you want here I am giving below Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University BBA program syllabus on your demand :

Course Structure
FIRST YEAR

Part I: Tamil
Part II: English
Part III: Major

1. Principles of Management
2. Business Communication
3. Quantitative Methods
4. Fundamental of Computers

Second Year
5. Environment of Business
6. Entrepreneurship
7. Financial Accounting
8. Business Law
9. Money and Banking

Third Year
10. Production Management
11. Financial Management
12. Marketing Management
13. Human Resource Management
14. Management Accounting

Manonmaniam Sundaranar (MS) University BBA program syllabus

SYLLABUS
Second Year
Paper - 1 - Principles of Management DNB2A
Unit - I

Meaning and Definition of Management - Nature of Management- Art, Science or Profession - Levels of Management - Management Process and functions - Japanese, Management Process and functions- Japanese Management Techniques Forecasting - importance, methods and limitations of forecasting - planning, meaning, nature and Importance, types of plans, planning process- Rational decision making process, M.B.O.

Unit - II
Concept of organization - Authority and Responsibility - Delegation of authority - centralization and Decentralisation - Departementation - Span of Management - Forms or organization: Line, Line and staff and Functional - Steps in staffing.

Unit - III
Principles of direction and supervision - Techniques of direction. Meaning and importance of Supervision - functions of supervisor - coordination - importance, elements and groups. Motivation : Meaning, kinds and theories of motivation, TheoryX, Theory Y and Theory z Hierarchy of Needs Theory - communication process - Principles of communication, Barrier, intercoming barriers.

Unit - IV
Concept of Control, definitions, elements and process of control - steps in control, qualities of good control system. Tool of control - Business Budgeting, Management Accounting, Management Reports, PERT and CPM, Control techniques and Information Technology.

Unit - V
The Evolution of Management Theory - The Scientific Management Schools: F.W. Taylor, Henry L. Gantt, The Gilberths - Classical Organisation Theory school: Henri Fayon Max Weber, Mary Parker Follet - The Behavioural School: Elton Mayo, Abraham Maslow, Douglas Mcgregor - The Management Science School, Operations Research - The Systems Approach meaning and concepts. Peter Drucker and his ideas on management.

Text Books
1. Principles and Practice of Management - Dr. S.C. Saxena (Sahithya Bhavan)
2. Principles of Management - P.C. Tripathi P.N. Reddi
3. Essentials of Management - Harold Koontz & Heinz Weihrich McGrow Hill International Edition).
4. Principles of Management - T. Ramasamy(Himalaya Publishing Cony)
5. Principles and practice of Management - L.M. Prasad- Sulthan Chand & sons, New Delhi-2.

Books for Reference
1. Management - Stoner, Freeman & Gilbet. Jr, Prentice Hall of India
2. Management Today - Gene Burton & Manab Thakur
3. Process of Management - Newman, Summer and Warren
4. Management Principles & Practice - R. Srinivasan & S.A. Chunawala.
5. The Process of Management - Dr. M.L. Bhasiv.

First Year
Paper - II - Business Communication - DNB1B
Unit - I

Business Communication - Importance - Process - Types, Principles - Modern Communication devices - Word Processor, Telex, Fax, E-mail, Tele Conferencing, Telephone answering Machine, Internet. Structure and parts of a business letter.

Unit - II
Enquiry - Types; Trade enquiry, Status Enquiry - Trade enquiring - requirements, replies to enquiry, offer and quotations, Tenders. Orders - Contents and replies. Status enquiry - Trade and Bank Reference Making Status enquiry. Reply to status enquiry, Granting credit, refusing credit. Sales Letter - Advantages, Objectives, Three P

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in