2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

19th September 2014, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BARC OCES Exam ECE Syllabus

Here I am providing the ECE Syllabus of BARC OCES Exam which you are looking for .

analog electronics: Most of the questions will come from OP-AMP, feedback amplifiers, oscillators, amplifiers, diode equation, zener diode, A-D and D-A converters.

digital electronics: K-map, Combinational( Mutiplexer, encoder, decoder, basic logic circuits) and sequential circuits(flip-flops, registers, counters).

electromagnetic: Maxwell’s equations, Electromagnetic wave propagations, transmission lines, microwave.

communications: AM, FM, PM, PCM, DM, FSK, QPSK, PAM, PPM, noise, ISI, probability of errors,

control systems: Stability, steady state response, transient response, compensators, Root locus, bode plot.

signal and systems: signal basics, system basics, Fourier transform, laplace transform, z-transform.

microprocessor: mainly they will ask 8085 basics and small programs.

network theory: nodal analysis , mesh analysis, theorems(thevinens, nortons, max power theorem, superposition), two port networks.
18th September 2019, 08:39 AM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I am looking for BARC Electronics and communications (ECE) exam paper syllabus so will you plz let me know from where I can collect its syllabus , if you have then will you plz provide me here ??
18th September 2019, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

BARC (Baba Atomic Research Center) is a premier multi-disciplinary Nuclear Research Centre of India works on atomic and nuclear field, this is the one of the challenging work for an engineers who really interested to work in atomic field.

As you are asking for BARC Electronics and communications (ECE) exam paper syllabus , so on your demand I am providing same here:

Analog electronics: Most of the questions will come from OP-AMP, feedback amplifiers, oscillators, amplifiers, diode equation, zener diode, A-D and D-A converters.

Digital electronics: K-map, Combinational( Mutiplexer, encoder, decoder, basic logic circuits) and sequential circuits(flip-flops, registers, counters).

Electromagnetic: Maxwells equations, Electromagnetic wave propagations, transmission lines, microwave.

Communications: AM, FM, PM, PCM, DM, FSK, QPSK, PAM, PPM, noise, ISI, probability of errors,

Control systems: Stability, steady state response, transient response, compensators, Root locus, bode plot.

Signal and systems: signal basics, system basics, Fourier transform, laplace transform, z-transform.

Network theory: nodal analysis , mesh analysis, theorems(thevinens, nortons, max power theorem, superposition), two port networks.

Microprocessor: mainly they will ask 8085 basics and small programs.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in