2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

17th December 2014, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of Baroda Clerk Grade Exam syllabus

I have syllabus of Bank of Baroda Clerk Grade Exam syllabus for which you are looking, so I want to inform you that there is no fixed syllabus for it , but I have its last exam syllabus which sharing with you here.

1. English

Questions mainly from Passage Comprehension, Common Errors, Sentence Improvement,Fill in the blanks, Cloze Test ,
Paragraph Rearrangement and Antonyms and Synonyms

2. Numerical Ability

Questions mainly from simplification and few questions from Numbers system, HCF and LCM, Square Roots, Interest,Percentage, Average, Ratio and Proportion, Profit and Loss, Partnership ,Time and Work and Time and Distance, Number Series, Permutaiion and Combination, Alligation and Mixtures, Mensuration , Data Interpretation (mainly from tables and bar diagrams)

3. Reasoning Ability

Questions mainly from Alphabet Test, Number Series Test, Odd Man Out, Analogy, Arrangement, Coding and Decoding, Blood Relation, Distance and Direction, Calendar, Symbol and Notation, Statement and Conclusion and Data Sufficiency

4. Clerical Aptitude

Questions, mainly from Address matching ,News classify etc.

5. Socio-Economic, Banking Awareness

Questions mainly from socio-economic and Banking Awareness.

6. Computer Awareness

Questions mainly from History of Computer Development ,Types of Computer, Computer Languages , Computer Arithmetic ,Computer Hardware ,Computer Software ,Computer Network ,Internet etc.
18th May 2015, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello friends, I am preparing for the Bank of Baroda Clerk Grade Exam, so please forward me syllabus of the Bank of Baroda Clerk Grade Exam so I can prepare for the exam according to syllabus?
18th May 2015, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

Bank of Baroda hires the Clerk through IBPS clerk exam, The IBPS clerk exam has following sections.

Quantitative Aptitude
English
Reasoning
Computer knowledge
General Awareness with special reference to marketing aptitude

Here I am giving you syllabus of the IBPS clerk exam,

Quantitative Aptitude:-

Profit and loss, Simple and compound interest problems, Time and work problems, Time and distance problems, Average problems, Simplifications, Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion, Pie charts, Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Approximation Wrong Number, Finding next number in series, Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Case study, Mensuration, Permutations and combinations, Data tables, Probability.

English Language:-
Spotting errors
Fill in the blank Cloze Test
Idioms & Phrases
Synonyms and antonyms
Reconstrction of sentence & passage
One word substitution
Phrase substitution
Jumbled up sentences
Double blanks in a sentence
Commonly misspelled words
Comprehensions.

General awareness with special reference to banking industry-Section

Indian Economy, International Economy, Budget, Census, Ministers and their ministry, important persons, head of the organizations, tag lines, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors, Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc. History of Banking, current affairs of last 6 months, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc., Social Function of Banks

Computer Knowledge:-
Basic computer fundamentals, History and Future of Computers, Computer abreviation, Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use, Shortcut keys, Basic Software & Hardware and their functionalities, History and Future of Computers, Networking, etc.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in