2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

12th February 2013, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank Of Baroda Account Balance Inquiry

You want to check your Bank of Baroda Saving bank account balance so there are many ways to check balance. You can check it by go to your neat ATM machine and there you can check by using your ATM Card. If you are using internet banking service of Bank of Baroda then you can check one anywhere you are by use laptop or PC.

You can also check by self appear at Bank of Baroda Branch where your account has. Another way to check balance is by SMS alert and for this you have to subscribe SMS service which provide me almost all banks.

Whenever you will transfer money from your account you should get SMS on you cell.
12th February 2013, 04:43 PM
Super Moderator

You want to check your Bank of Baroda Saving bank account balance so there are many ways to check balance. You can check it by go to your neat ATM machine and there you can check by using your ATM Card. If you are using internet banking service of Bank of Baroda then you can check one anywhere you are by use laptop or PC.

You can also check by self appear at Bank of Baroda Branch where your account has. Another way to check balance is by SMS alert and for this you have to subscribe SMS service which provide me almost all banks.

Whenever you will transfer money from your account you should get SMS on you cell.
21st May 2013, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

how can you check my blance plz fast reply i have emergency
19th July 2013, 10:13 PM
vidya indestries

Quote:
Originally Posted by imranlives1 View Post
I want check my Saving bank account balance of Bank of Baroda so tell me how can I see my balance?
acc no.20920250000401 i want to know how many balance in this account plz tell me fast
1st August 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

u can know go through net banking if you have oline,other wise you can go ATM then you can get immediate information about your account details.
4th August 2013, 08:52 AM
Unregistered

acc no.0100018049 i want to know how many balance in this account plz tell me fast[/QUOTE]
22nd August 2013, 04:43 PM
saurabh tiwari

dear sir,
my account in what is balance?
9th September 2013, 08:22 PM
ROHIT VERMA

Bank of baroda account balance check
19th September 2013, 10:13 AM
MITUL BUDHELIYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by imranlives1 View Post
i want check my saving bank account balance of bank of baroda so tell me how can i see my balance?
check my balance in bank of baroda online

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in