2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

29th April 2015, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Bank of America SCRA

I want details regarding the Service members Civil Relief Act. (SCRA) of Bank of America which has a long-standing commitment to serving the financial needs of its customers who serve in the military. Along with that provide me with the information that which peoples can be benefitted by this act?
Similar Threads
Thread
Bank Of America Bank Of America Customer Service
Ewr Bank Of America ATM
Bank of America ATM UF
Bank of America GGN
Bank Of America CS
Bank Of America Ik
SSL Bank Of America
America Sign in Bank of America Sign in
Bank of America IT
Bank of America RT 9
Bank Of America SCRA Department
Ui Bank Of America
Bank Of America TTM
HHF Bank Of America
Bank of America near Rye NY
Bank of America WU Pay
Bank of America KTC
Bank Of America PFS
Is Bank of America a Member Bank of the Federal Reserve
First Premier Bank SCRA
3rd May 2018, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: Bank of America SCRA

I recently opened an account in the Bank of America and acme to know about the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA) policy facility. Will you please provide me Bank of America SCRA eligibility also provide contact details so that I can do service enquiry?
3rd May 2018, 11:16 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Bank of America SCRA

Bank of America has helped the U.S. military through our contributions to military-focused charitable organizations, differentiated banking services and our commitment to hiring veterans.

They also support our servicemembers by making sure they are aware of beneficial laws, including the federal Servicemembers Civil Relief Act (SCRA).

The SCRA allows servicemembers in the U.S. military to devote their full attention to service by easing some of their financial obligations and, in certain cases, suspending the enforcement of civil liabilities.

SCRA Eligibility:

On active duty, defined as full-time duty in the active military service of the United States, as a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corps or Coast Guard, including as a member of a reserve component that is called to active duty

Active duty includes full-time training duty, annual training duty and attendance (while in the active military service) at a school designated as a service school by law or by the secretary of the military department concerned.

On active service as a member of the National Guard called to service by order of the Federal Government

On active service as a commissioned officer of the Public Health Service or NOAA

The spouse, domestic partner or dependent of a covered service member

Called to active duty under state-issued orders; some state laws provide similar benefits for National Guard members

By phone:
877.345.0693 (outside the U.S. call collect: 817.245.4094)

By fax:
866.696.0292 (outside the U.S. fax collect: 302.525.5889)
Attn: Military Benefits Unit

By conventional mail:
Military Benefits Unit
PO Box 982282
El Paso, TX 79998-2282

By overnight mail:
Military Benefits Unit
Department FL96000297
9000 Southside Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32256

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in