2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

BAMU Online Exam Form

My exams are scheduled in month of May. I need to fill the exam form before the last date. How can fill the online exam form offered by the BAMU? And tell me about the procedure to deposit the examination fee also? Very kind of you, if you help me.
Similar Threads
Thread
BAMU Degree Form
BAMU API Form
BAMU Degree Form Online
Dr. BAMU convocation form download
Migration form of BAMU University
Online Exam Form VMOU
CA CPT Online Exam Form
UPSEE Online Exam Form
BAMU online admission
CDS Exam Online Form
Unishivaji online exam form
MP Online MBA Exam Form
CCS Online Exam Form
CPT Exam Online Form
Unishivaji Exam Form Online
BAMU Online Recruitment
BAMU Form
LIC AAO Online Exam Form
Convocation Form BAMU University
IGNOU Online Exam Form
25th July 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Re: BAMU Online Exam Form

I want to know the fees of online Exam form of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad so can you tell me?
25th July 2018, 12:14 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BAMU Online Exam Form

The student should contact his/her College/Institutions/ University Department for guidance regarding obtaining the examination form 2-3 months before the commencement of the examination schedule.

The examination fee is collected at the time of admission or separate schedule depending upon the College/Instituions/ University Department administration.

The examination Form is available by paying Rs. 10/- at College/University/ Institution Publication counter to the Students. The Student can use a xerox copy or Download Examination form from university portal. but Rs 10/- is charged for the same.

All the repeater students have to fill the Examination Form and submit a xerox copy of the Statement of Marks of the previous examination along with the required amount.

(Do not send the Original mark-sheets along with the Examination Form)

The Examination Form must be filled carefully and fully with due attention to correctness of the information and following of correct procedures.

Examination form with Late Fees:

The Examination Form should reach within the stipulated period, i.e. before the last date of submission.

Please do not send the Examination Form or any important document to the University by Courier or by Post as sometimes the courier agency does not deliver the material in time

Contact-

Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
University Campus, Aurangabad-431004
FAX (0240)-2403113

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in