2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

14th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

Re: BAMU Exam Center

BAMU PET (Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Ph.D. Entrance Test) exam is conducted at the local colleges of Aurangabada in the various faculties viz. Arts, Social Science, Science, Law, Commerce, Management Science, Fine Arts, Engineering and Technology, Pharmacy, Education and Physical Education.

BAMU PET Exam Pattern

BAMU PET examination will be commenced with two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Each will carry 100 marks.

Paper I and Paper II, each will carry 100 multiple choice questions, to be answered on separate OMR sheet. Each paper will have two hours duration.

Paper I is compulsory. Paper I is of General Aptitude Test. The test is aimed to assess the general and research aptitude as well as their awareness.

General Aptitude Test Paper – I will have the following components:

I) Research Aptitude :

Research : Meaning, characteristics, types, steps, methods, ethics; Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium; Thesis writing : its characteristics and format.

II) Reading Comprehension :

A passage to be set with questions to be answered.

III) Communication :

Communication : Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.

IV) Reasoning ( Including Mathematical ) :

Number series; letter series; codes; Relationships; classification.

V) Logical Reasoning :

Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies : Word analogy – Applied analogy; Verbal classification; Reasoning Logical Diagrams : Simple diagrammatic relationship, multidiagrammatic relationship; Venn diagram; Analytical reasoning.

VI) Data Interpretation :

Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data; Quantitative and qualitative data; Graphical representation and mapping of data.

VII) Information and Communication technology ( ICT ) :

ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages, and uses; General abbreviations and terminology; Basics of internet and e – mailing.

VIII) People and Environment :

People and environment interaction; Sources of Pollution, Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation, of natural and energy resources; Natural hazards and mitigation.

Paper II :

This paper is related with the respective subject of the candidates.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in