2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th May 2015, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

BAMU Botany Dept

I am interested to do the PH.D from the BAMU department of botany. I passed the master degree. Can any member of this portal like to forward me the notification of the Pre-Ph.D. Coursework offered by the BAMU department of botany? s
Similar Threads
Thread
Kalyani University Dept Of Botany
IIT Roorkee ECE Dept
NIU HR Dept
Msc Botany BAMU
JNU Urdu dept
Botany Syllabus BAMU
CS Dept CUSAT
US Dept of Education TPD
US Dept of Education/GSC/Chi
Dept of Education VA
JNU Psychology Dept
Gauhati University Botany Dept
DCE Gurgaon ECE Dept
Berhampur University Botany Dept
MBA Dept
IIT Roorkee CSE Dept
IIT KGP Architecture Dept
Mysore University Dept. of Applied Botany & Biotechnology
MSC Botany Syllabus BAMU
IITB EE Dept
9th July 2018, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Re: BAMU Botany Dept

I want to know the programs offered by the Department of Botany of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad so can you tell me?
9th July 2018, 10:01 PM
Super Moderator

Re: BAMU Botany Dept

The Department of Botany of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University offers Postgraduate teaching and Ph.D. Programmes.

The Department admits 48 students each to the M. Sc. I Year and II Year Classes.

It offers four specialization viz. Plant Physiology, Plant Pathology, Cytogenetics and Angiosperm Taxonomy.

Around 20 scholars are engaged in doctoral research at the moment. The Department turned out about 350 doctorates during the last five decades of its existence.

Research in the four section of the Department is funded by the University, U. G. C., CSIR., MFM (USA), Royal Society (England), D.A.E., I.R.D.P., Ministry of Environment and forest, D.B.T., D.S.T., R.G.S.T.C. etc.

Programs offered-

M.Sc. Botany:

Duration 2 years

Intake

48 Students for M. Sc. (Botany)

Eligibility-

Any Science Graduate with at least one Optional Subject as Botany.

Qualifying degree percentage: Minimum 45% for open and 40% for reserved category

Admission will be done on the basis of performance of students at Common Entrance Test (CET). The Entrance test is usually conducted in the second week of June every year.

The final merit list of provisionally selected candidates will be prepared based on 50% Marks from Qualifying Degree Score of Botany subject and 50% Marks from CET Score. The students appeared in Final Year (B.Sc.) or previously passed are eligible for CET Examination.

Fees

For M.Sc. Botany: Rs. 1531/- and
Exam Fees Rs. 350/-

PhD Botany

Contact-

Department of Botany
Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University,
Aurangabad, Pincode - 431 004
Email : head.botany@bamu.ac.in
Head : 0240-2403303 (HOD)
Office : 0240-2403304,305

Quick Reply