2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th May 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Azusa Pacific University Essay

I got information from some one that there is an Entrance Exam conducted by the Azusa Pacific University for MBA admissions. The Entrance Exam will be held in 2 parts. I got information about the second part that it is a Descriptive paper and I have to write an Essay in this paper. So give me contact number of Azusa Pacific University where I can confirm about the second part of Entrance Exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
Azusa Pacific University MLB
Yelp Azusa Pacific University
Azusa pacific university EIN
DPT Azusa Pacific University
Map of Azusa Pacific University
Www Azusa Pacific University
Azusa Pacific University MPA
Azusa pacific university lvn
Azusa Pacific University Essay Question
Azusa Pacific University.Edu
Azusa Pacific University MBA
Azusa Pacific University GPA Requirement
MBA Azusa Pacific University
Azusa Pacific University HR
Azusa Pacific University CFO
Azusa Pacific University Known For
How Much Does Azusa Pacific University Cost
Azusa Pacific University MSN
Azusa Pacific University Essay Prompts
Azusa Pacific University Eua
6th March 2020, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Re: Azusa Pacific University Essay

Can you tell me if Essay is among the Application requirements for admission in BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art) Program for Freshman Applicants in Azusa Pacific University?
6th March 2020, 07:48 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Azusa Pacific University Essay

APU’s Bachelor of Fine Arts in Art is the professional undergraduate degree that is highly desired by students’ aim on pursuing careers or advanced degrees in the visual arts, such as an MFA.

The Program gives art students flexibility in constructing a program that allows to choose one of 5 concentrations that is best suited to the academic and career goals. All art majors (including those who wish to pursue the BFA) take the first 18 units of the core courses in art.

Freshman Applicants

Freshman applicants need not to have completed a specific set of courses; however the following college preparatory courses are strongly recommended:
English (4 years)
Mathematics (including 1st- and 2nd-year algebra and geometry)
Science (2 years, including a laboratory science)
Foreign language (3 years)
United States history or government
Strong academic electives

Academic capabilities, as well as involvement in church, school, and community activities, are measured in consider one’s potential for success at the university.

Application Requirements

The following application requirements are for students currently enrolled in high school or who have earned fewer than 28 units of college credit following high school graduation.

Application, Statement of Agreement with Institutional Policy, and Personal Statement (Apply Online)

Application Fee
A non-refundable $45 application fee must be submitted.

Transcripts
One is responsible for requesting that official transcripts be sent from the high school from which one graduated (or is currently attending) and each college one has attended to the Office of Undergraduate and International Admissions.

Preadmission Tests
One must submit scores from the ACT or SAT I. (Transfer applicants who has completed 12 or more core units in one semester is not required to submit test scores.)

Recommendation (optional, but recommended)
At the time of application, one can supply contact information for a character recommendation. If recommendation information is not provided or unavailable when filling out the application, one can supply it at a later time.

Proof of U.S. Citizenship or Residency
U.S. permanent residents or U.S. citizens currently living outside of the United States may be required to provide documentation.

Contact Detail:
Azusa Pacific University
901 E. Alosta Ave., Azusa, CA 91702
Phone: (626) 812-3016
Phone (alt.): (800) 825-5278
Fax: (626) 812-3096

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in