2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

4th September 2018, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

Re: Azim Premji University Alumni

I completed UG degree and planning to do PG degree from Azim Premji University searching for Alumni details. Will you provide me Azim Premji University Alumni articles details so that I get to know complete details about alumni also provide university contact details?
4th September 2018, 01:39 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Azim Premji University Alumni

Azim Premji University was established in Karnataka by the Azim Premji University Act 2010 as a not-for-profit University and is recognized by The University Grants Commission (UGC) under Section 2F.

Azim Premji University Alumni articles details:

Govt Claims Rise in Forest Cover, Experts Say Definition Flawed, Shreehari Paliath, M.A. Development, Class of 2014.

We Will Not Accept Any Decision That Undermines The States Fiscal Domain: Kerala Finance Minister, Shreehari Paliath, M.A. Development, Class of 2014.

Under Ahmedabad's Mounting Garbage, It's the Migrant Worker Who Is Crumbling: Sangeeth S, M.A.Development, Class of 2014.

An unorthodox choice: a year of working in the social sector: Arvind Mamgain, M.A.Development, Class of 2015.

What do people want? Karnataka Elections: Mathew Idiculla, and Akshay Agarwal, M.A.Development, Class of 2015.

To All Men: Gender Equality Is Not Just A Womens Issue: Shailendra Kumar Rai, M.A.Development, Class of 2015.

As Karnataka Nears Elections, State Support Fails To Alleviate Farm Distress: Shreehari Paliath, M.A. Development, Class of 2014.

As Demand For Rural Jobs Rises, Government Curtails Funding For Key Employment Scheme: Shreehari Paliath, M.A. Development, Class of 2014.

Stolen Childhoods? Observations on Education of Migrant Children: Vijitha Rajan, M.A. Education, Class of 2012.

Azim Premji University
PES Campus
Pixel Park, B Block
Electronics City, Hosur Road (Beside NICE Road)
Bengaluru 560100
India

Email: reachus@apu.edu.in

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in