2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th February 2016, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Awesome MBA Essays

Hello sir I want to take admission in one of the best business school and for that I have to submit an Essay so will you please provide me topics of some sample essay so that I can practice??
Similar Threads
Thread
Quotes for MBA essays
Haas MBA Essays
GRE Essays
LBS MBA Essays
IIM Essays
Awesome Questions In IAS Examination
Awesome MBA Jobs
Essays for SSC Students
GRE Sample Essays
NUS MBA Essays
GRE essays
Stern MBA essays
A Essays
MBA Essays Tips
Erasmus MBA Essays
Rsm MBA essays
Awesome MBA internships
Yale MBA essays
Hec MBA essays
NUS Application Essays
11th February 2016, 12:24 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Awesome MBA Essays

As per your demand here I am providing you some sample essays of the some well known business schools

-What are your career aspirations? How will your education at Stanford help you achieve them?

-Tell us about a time when you had a significant impact on a person, group or organization.

-Tell us about a time when you went beyond what was defined, established, or expected.

-Describe a failure or setback that you have experienced. What role did you play and what did you learn about yourself?

-What matters most to you, and why?

-Describe a time when you were surprised by feedback that you received. What was the feedback and why were you surprised?

-Describe a time when you wish you could have retracted something you said or did. When did you realize your mistake and how did you handle the situation?

-Describe a time when you wish you could have retracted something you said or did. When did you realize your mistake and how did you handle the situation?

-How did you choose your most recent job/internship and how did this experience influence your future goals?

-Describe a situation where your values, ethics, or morals were challenged. How did you handle the situation?

-Please describe a time when you went beyond what was defined, expected, established, or popular.

-Please describe a time when you coached, trained, or mentored a person or group.

-Please tell us about a time when you defended your idea.

-Please describe a time when you convinced an individual or group to accept one of your ideas.

-Describe a situation taken from school, business, civil or military life, where you did not meet your personal objectives, and discuss briefly the effect.

-Describe a situation taken from your personal or professional life where you failed. Discuss what you learned.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in