2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

24th February 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

NUS MBA Essays

I am going to shift in Singapore and planning to take admission in NUS Business School for doing MBA degree want course details. Will you tell me about NUS MBA Essay like what types of essay required to submit here also provide me important dates for taking admission here?
Similar Threads
Thread
Haas MBA Essays
GRE Essays
ESMT MBA Essays
LBS MBA Essays
HKUST MBA Essays
Smeal MBA Essays
Kiransielts Essays
IIM Essays
Essays Stanford MBA
Essays for SSC Students
GRE Sample Essays
Kelley MBA Essays
GRE essays
Stern MBA essays
A Essays
MBA Essays Tips
Erasmus MBA Essays
Rsm MBA essays
Yale MBA essays
Hec MBA essays
24th February 2016, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator

Re: NUS MBA Essays

NUS Business School is the business school of the National University of Singapore, and a world-renowned business school based in Singapore.

About NUS MBA Essay:

Admissions Essays

All applicants to the NUS MBA program have to complete three essay questions via the online application system. The word limit for each essay is 300 words.

If you are a re-applicant to the NUS MBA Program, you will need to complete an additional re-applicant essay.

NUS MBA Essays (for the class of 2016-17) -

NUS essay 1: We would like you to tell us about your post-MBA immediate career goal, describing your industry, function & country of choice and a plan on how you would achieve this goal. (Maximum : 300 words)

NUS essay 2: Considering the vision and values of NUS Business School and a typical NUS MBA class, tell us (in 300 words) what makes you a good candidate for admission. (Maximum : 300 words)

NUS essay 3: What is the most critical problem facing your organisation or community? What recommendations would you make to deal with this problem? (Maximum: 300 words)

NUS essay 4: Please provide an update on any new aspects of your professional, international, academic or personal profile that would not have been included in your previous application.

Full-Time NUS MBA Application Dates

The application window is from 01 October 2015 – 31 March 2016.
Round I: 01 October 2015 – 31 January 2016 (Scholarship Qualifying Period)
Round II: 01 February 2016 – 31 March 2016
Part-Time NUS MBA Application Dates

The application window is from 01 October 2015 – 15 May 2016.

Address:

NUS Business School
Singapore 119245
Phone: +65 6516 1238
[MAP]NUS Business School Singapore 119245[/MAP]

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in