2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th October 2017, 12:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AU MBA Model Papers

As you Asking for the Question Paper of the MBA I Sem Accounting For Management Subject of the Andhra University Let me tell you that At Present the Question Paper is Not Available Here I am giving you the Syllabus of the MBA I Sem Accounting For Management Subject of the Andhra University that is as Follow

Accounting For Management

Unit-I : Accounting for Management-Nature and Scope- Management Process and
Accounting- Financial Accounting Vs Cost Accounting Vs Accounting for Management- Role of Account in Modern Organization

Unit- II: Financial Accounting System- Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Accounting Standards Governing Financial Statements- Contents of Profit and Loss Account- Balance Sheet (Theory only)

Unit- III: Elements of Cost Cost Sheet Preparation- Absorption Vs Marginal Costing-Cost- Volume- Profit Analysis- Cost Behaviour- Breakeven Analysis- Contribution Approach- Profit Planning.

Unit-IV: Cost Concepts for Decision making- Decision Making Process- Decision SituationsSales Volume Decisions- Pricing and Special Order Pricing- Make / Buy Decisions- Product Decisions- Addition, Deletion and Alteration of Mix- Plant Shutdown Decision.

Unit- V: Budgeting- Types of Budgets- Financial Vs Operation Budgets- Short Term Vs Long Term Budgets- Preparation of Sales Budgets- Purchase Budgets- Expenditure Budgets for Material, Labour and Overheads- Construction of Cash Budget- Flexible Budget- Master Budget- Management Control and Budgeting- Performance Budgeting and Zero Based Budgeting. .

For Any Queries you may Contact to the Andhra University the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Detials

ANDHRA UNIVERSITY
VIJAYANAGAR PALACE, PEDA WALTAIR, VISAKHAPATNAM 530071, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDIA
Tel: 0891-2573441,

Tags
short term

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in