2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd April 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

APTDC Tenders

I’m looking for the latest tender details issued by Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC) Ltd for that will you please help me here?
Similar Threads
Thread
APTDC Reservation
APTDC Packages
APTDC Tada
APTDC Talakona
APTDC Secunderabad
Yanam APTDC
APTDC Branches
APTDC Recruitment
Aptdc kphb
APTDC Transport
Suryalanka Aptdc
APTDC Mypadu
APTDC Car Booking
APTDC Goa
APTDC Medak
Vijayawada APTDC
APTDC Contact
APTDC Bhadrachalam
APTDC Chairman
Aptdc hyd
2nd April 2016, 12:50 PM
Super Moderator

Re: APTDC Tenders

As you are looking for the latest tender details issued by Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC) Ltd for that I will get the information so that you can have idea.

Here I’m telling you process

Go to the official site of Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC) Ltd
Site page will open at top left hand side page
You can see section of tender
Click on that section a new page will open
Which looks like this there you can get the information easily

Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC) Ltd tenders

At present I have only this latest tender information issued by them
Request For Proposal (RFP) for Appointment of Agency towards the House Keeping services at APTDC Haritha Hotel- Berm Park at Vijayawada, Krishna District, A.P.
EOI - Package tours under Joint Partnership mode with Private operators

REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATION EMPANELMENT OF AGENCY TO CONDUCT SOUND AND LIGHT SHOWS, LASER SHOWS AT VARIOUS PLACES IN ANDHRA PRADESH.

Sealed tenders are invited from reputed firms for Interior works of Nagasiri vessel at Nagarjunasagar

REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL SELECTION OF TRANSACTION ADVISORS FOR UPGRADATION OF APTDC HOTELS AND OTHER APTDC FACILITIES

Ropeway System at Kotappakonda Temple in Andhra Pradesh under Public Private Partnership (PPP) Mode

Sealed tenders are invited from reputed firms for procurement of Alluminium cabins to Aerial Rope way, Srisailam, Kurnool Distric

Sealed tenders are invited from reputed contractors/Firms/Hoteliers and individuals having a minimum 5 years experience in Hotel & catering industry or experience in relevant field and should have operated or operating minimum one or two restaurants of similar nature for awarding license to run the following units on "as is where is basis" in respect of immovable properties for a period of 5 (five) years.

Request for Proposal for Development of Convention cum Exhibition Centre with Hotel Facility at Rajahmundry, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh on PPP Basis

Request for Proposal for Development of Convention cum Exhibition Centre with Hotel Facility at Rajahmundry, East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh on PPP Basis

Address:-
Andhra Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation (APTDC) Ltd
3-5-891, Tourism House, Himayatnagar, Hyderabad - 500 029. Telangana, India.

Phone:-

+91-40-23262151, +91-40-23262152,

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in