2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th April 2015, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Apply Online AFCAT

I want to join Indian Air Force and for this I want to give Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) so please tell me that where to get Online Application Form and what is the price of Application Form? Also give me procedure to apply online for AFCAT?
Similar Threads
Thread
Apply Online For MP PET
AFCAT Coaching Online
Online AFCAT
AFCAT Online Mock Test
Apply Online For SSC CGL
IIT JEE How to Apply Online
AFCAT Online Application
MCL Apply Online
AFCAT book online shopping
Online Mock Test For AFCAT
Fill AFCAT Form Online
Apply online for SBI PO
Online Application For AFCAT 02/2012
BHU PMT Apply Online
How to Apply for AFCAT
AFCAT Online
AFCAT Online Admit Card
After B.Com, can I apply for AFCAT
Apply for AFCAT Exam while being 3rd year B.Tech candidates
Online B.ED Apply
12th December 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Re: Apply Online AFCAT

I would like to know the process of applying for the AFCAT Examination conducted by Indian Air Force?
12th December 2015, 09:05 AM
Super Moderator

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. This test is conducted by the Indian Air Force for selection of officers in all branches of the IAF (except medical and dental) viz. Flying Branch (Short Service Commission only), Technical Branch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission) and Ground Duty ranch (Permanent Commission and Short Service Commission).

AFCAT is conducted twice a year (in the month of February and August). The advertisement for the same is published in the months of December and June respectively.

AFCAT applications now have to be made online only. The earlier scheme allowing candidates to apply offline (by post) has been discontinued.

Minimum qualification required for AFCAT is graduation / post-graduation (depending on the branch you are applying for). There is also a minimum requirement of
marks in graduation / post-graduation.

Duration of AFCAT is two hours. It consists of 100 questions. It is an objective test and the scheme of syllabus contains General Awareness, Verbal Ability in
English, Numerical Ability, Reasoning & Military Aptitude.

The notification of the AFCAT examination is available on the official website of Indian Air Force.

You may please visit the official website of Indian Air Force’s career which looks like the image attached.

On the right centre of the page you will find a section for Whats New.

Under this section the Notifiction for the examination will be published as and when proposed by Indian Air Force.

Further information & instructions will be provided in the notification about the application for the examination.
6th January 2016, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

hii sir, I wants to get the Application form for the AFCAT Examination will you please provide me the procedure to get the Application form for the AFCAT Examination ?
6th January 2016, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator

As you asking for the procedure to get the Application form for the AFCAT Examination the procedure is as follow :

go to the official sit of the Indian air force

the page may look as follow :
Indian air force

there you may see the link of the career art the right corner of the page click on it .

it may redirected you to the page from there you may get the details of the AFCAT Examination and the Application form for the AFCAT Examination

for your convince here I am giving you the snapshot fo that page

AFCAT Examination

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in