2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

25th April 2016, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Apply IIT Kharagpur MBA

Hello sir, I am Suraj Singh. I am from Kolkata. I want you to help me by giving me some information about the eligibility details and selection process for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur as I want to apply for it. Can you help me?
Similar Threads
Thread
IIT kharagpur MDP
IIT Kharagpur HR MBA
IIT Kharagpur MBA GD PI
IIT Kharagpur IPR
Where Is Kharagpur IIT
IIT Kharagpur NRC
IIT Kharagpur IPR Phd
IIT Kharagpur MSC
IIT Kharagpur Cut Off
Phd Admission - Apply Online Indian Institute Of Technology Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Law
ECE IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Gym
PDF in IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur Phd
IIT Kharagpur Kharagpur West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur - Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur India
HCI IIT Kharagpur
IIT Kharagpur JRF
How to apply to apply for CPT Exam?
25th April 2016, 12:07 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Apply IIT Kharagpur MBA

As you want to apply for the Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered by Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur and asked for its eligibility details and selection process, I am giving you some information about it, check below for the details

Eligibility criteria and Selection Procedure

Candidates should have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology or Master’s degree in Science Economics or Commerce

GE/NC-OBC: Minimum of 60% marks (OR CGPA of 6.5 on a 10 point scale)
SC/ST/PwD: Minimum of 55% marks (OR CGPA of 6.0 on a 10 point scale)

Admission/Selection Process:

The selection of candidates for admission to MBA at VGSoM, IIT Kharagpur is a two-step process

In the first step, candidates are short-listed for GD-WA-PI from among candidates who have a valid CAT/GMAT score.

Selection will be based on application rating, performance in CAT for domestic students and GMAT for international students, and the candidate’s performance in the group discussion, written analysis and personal interview (GD-WA-PI) round.
Post qualification work experience in organizations will be given due consideration.

Overall CAT cut-off:

There is an overall cut-off. For General candidates, minimum CAT percentile is 90, for NC-OBC 80, for SC 75, for ST 75 and for PwD 75.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in