2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Apply Degree Certificate Pondicherry University

Can you tell me photo copy of which qualifying degree certificate must be attached with the application form for admission to the annual convocation in Pondicherry University? list me the names of all the documents in this concern? Provide me the dates of annual convocation in Pondicherry University?
Similar Threads
Thread
Pondicherry University Duplicate Certificate
Apply For Degree Certificate Bangalore University
How To Apply For Degree Certificate In Bangalore University
Pondicherry University Migration Certificate
How to apply for Convocation Certificate in Sri Venkateswara University
How to Apply for Degree Certificate in Kerala University
How to get Degree Certificate from Pondicherry University
How To Apply For Duplicate Degree Certificate In Bangalore University
University of Calicut how to apply for degree certificate
Apply for migration certificate from Osmania University
Pondicherry University Genuineness Certificate Fees
Apply Convocation Certificate Andhra University
How To Apply for Convocation Certificate in Bangalore University
Apply Duplicate Degree Certificate Andhra University
Pondicherry University Distance Education Migration Certificate
Pondicherry University Apply Online
How to Apply for Migration Certificate in Osmania University
Apply Degree Certificate Bharathiar University
Pondicherry University How to Apply
In Pondicherry University Apply for MBA (Banking Technology)
26th August 2015, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

mba finance

My husband has completed his MBA in finance from Pondicherry university .But till now he did not get any convocation form .so how to go about it.several times we have applied for his convocation but till now no result.so please do help.
24th February 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Re: Apply Degree Certificate Pondicherry University

Hello sir, I am Mukul. I am from Pondocherry. I want you to help me by providing me information regarding the procedure to apply for the Degree Certificate Pondicherry University?
24th February 2016, 06:00 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Apply Degree Certificate Pondicherry University

As you have asked about the procedure to apply for the degree certificate of Pondicherry University, check below for the information
The request for getting the Degree Certificate should be in the prescribed Application form

Application Form for Degree Certificate

The request should be addressed to: The Controller of Examination, Pondicherry University, Puducherry

Receivers of Ph.D., Degrees and Medallists / Prize Winners in all other courses are alone given the option to receive their degrees IN-PERSON at the Convocation. All others are required to take their degrees IN-ABSENTIA.
The applications with the required fee etc., should reach the Controller of Examinations, Pondicherry University, Puducherry – 605 014.
The following is the fee for admission to the Degrees:
In-Person In-Absentia Foreign Students
(a) Ph.D., Rs.250/- Rs.300/- 100 US Dollars
(b) M.Phil., Rs.200/- Rs.300/- 100 US Dollars
(b) P.G. Rs.125/- Rs.225/- 75 US Dollars
(d) All Professional degrees(B.Tech., M.B.B.S., MDS., B.Ed., B.D.S., B.V.Sc., B.Sc., MLT., B.P.T., M.Ed., L.L.B., LLM., MCA., MBA., MTA., M.Tech., MD., M.S.,) Rs.200/- Rs.300/-

(e) UG & All other Degrees Rs.125/- Rs.175/-

The suggested fee should be sent by way of a Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalised Bank, in favour of the Finance Officer, Pondicherry University, Puducherry -605 014 payable at Puducherry.
The Convocation fee can be paid directly at Indian Bank Branch, Pondicherry University campus, Kalapet by Mail Transfer. Indian Postal Order will not be accepted.
In case of M.B.B.S., B.D.S., B.V.Sc., & A.H and B.P.T., Degrees, Photo copy of Provisional Permanent Pass Certificate issued after completion of the Compulsory Rotatory Internship should be enclosed.
a) Candidates for Ph.D., M.Phil., MBA., M.Com., M.A., M.Sc., M.D., M.S., B.M.R.Sc., M.Tech, M.C.A., LL.M., LL.B., B.Ed., etc., should enclose along with the application a copy of their original qualifying degree/diploma namely M.Com., M.A., M.Sc., B.Com., B.A., B.Sc., B.Tech., M.B.B.S., etc., attested by a responsible officer in the Government not below the rank of a Gazetted Officer. The original Degree need not be enclosed. Provisional Certificate will not however be considered as a qualifying Degree for the award of the above Post Graduate Degree etc.,

(b) Contenders for U.G. Degrees should enclose the attested photo copy of the Provisional Certificates obtained from this office.

(c) Contenders who have taken their qualifying Degree from other than Pondicherry University should first obtain their qualifying degree from that University and then apply for the present Degree of this University.
The application forms defective in particulars or received after the prescribed date will not be accepted.
No further correspondence in this regard will be entertained.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in