2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th August 2015, 09:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: University of Calicut how to apply for degree certificate

As you want to get the details of how to apply for degree certificate in University of Calicut so here is the information of the same for you:

I want to tell you that first you have to fill the application form and pay the required fees and then you can get the degree certificate of University of Calicut

Here for your reference I am giving you the process of getting the University of Calicut application form for degree certificate:

(1). Firstly go to the official website of University of Calicut which looks like this image:

(2). Now on this page at the left side of the page you will find some tabs and from those tabs choose the tab of “Forms to Download” and from this tab choose the tab of “Branches”

(3). Now you will be directed to the next page which looks like this image:

Application for issue of Original Degree Certificate of University of Calicut

Fee for Original Degree Certificate:
1. The rates of fee for obtaining original degree certificates of various courses are as follows.
a. Certificate/Diploma/P.G. Diploma courses : Rs. 60/- + Rs. 50/- postal charge
b. Bachelors Degree courses (Non-professiona : Rs. 75/- + Rs. 50/- postal charge
c. Bachelors Degree courses (Professional) : Rs. 110/- + Rs. 50/- postal charge
d. Post Graduate Degree courses (Non-professional) : Rs. 125/- + Rs. 50/- postal charge
e. Post Graduate Degree courses (Professional) including M.Phil and P.G. Diploma in Medicine : Rs. 125/- + Rs. 50/- postal charge
f. Ph.D. : Rs. 300/- + Rs. 50/- postal charge
g. P.G. Second improvement : Rs. 350/- + Rs. 50/- postal charge

Additional fee for late application for original degree certificate:
i) upto one year after passing the Examination : Nil
ii) after one year and upto 3 years of passing the Examination : Rs. 25/-
iii) after 3 years and upto 5 years of passing the Examination : Rs. 125/-
iv) after 5 years and upto 10 years of passing the Examination : Rs. 150/-
v) after 10 years of passing the Examination : Rs. 400/-

Special fee for obtaining original degree certificate urgently : Rs. 250/-.

Fee for obtaining duplicate degree/diploma certificate
a) upto 5 years of passing the Examination : Rs. 300/-
b) upto 10 years of passing the Examination : Rs. 400/-
c) after 10 years of passing the Examination : Rs. 500/-

Fee for obtaining duplicate degree/diploma certificate for second time : Rs. 1250/-

Service charge for re-issuance of undelivered Degree Certificate
a) Request received within five years from the date of preparation of Degree Certificate : Rs. 300/-
b) After 5 years : Rs. 625/-

Contact Details:
University of Calicut
Calicut University,
Calicut
Malappuram,
Kerala 673635
India

Map Location:
[MAP]University of Calicut[/MAP]
25th September 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

for degree certificate from calicut university , how to pay fee by online
6th December 2017, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for digree certificate with improvement result .what is the procedure
9th September 2019, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi buddy here I have come to know how to apply for degree certificate at University of Calicut , so will you plz tell me about the same , as my one of the friend asking me for it ???
9th September 2019, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator

Calicut University, is a state university in India run by the state of Kerala. It is headquartered at Thenjipalam in Malappuram district.

As you are asking for process to apply for degree certificate at University of Calicut , so here I am telling same here :

Login with Register Number and Date of Birth .

Applicants should scan and upload their Self attested copy of certificates. Ensuring that the size of the scanned document does not exceed 300KB . Only PDF files are allowed.

Please ensure that Scanned Certificates are legible and readable. Applications submitted with illegible documents are liable to be rejected.

Applicants can choose the mode of payment. Instant Web Payment System or payment Gateway.
If Instant Web Payment System, payment should be done in purpose ORF08-ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE. After successful Payment, Applicants will get a Barcode/Chalan Number and a Security Code by SMS or by email. After verification of chalan, the Applicants can download application.

If Payment Gateway, the Applicants can download application after the successful Payment.
An SMS confirming successful submission of application will be sent to the mobile number entered.

Hard copy of the application along with the copies of documents uploaded and challan receipt should be sent to University.

Address to which the application is to be sent:
Controller of Examinations
University of Calicut
Calicut University (P.O)
Malappuram (Dist.)
PIN-673635

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in