2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

AP DIET CET Application

I had come to know that AP DIETCET Application Form are generated . From where I can get the AP DIETCET Application Form ? Provide the AP DIETCET exam eligibility conditions and the exam syllabus . Also provide the AP DIETCET exam dates .
Similar Threads
Thread
JBT and DIET Application Form in Delhi
Procedure for doing DIET Course
AP DIET CET Seats
Results Of DIET CET
Www AP DIET CET Org
Diet cet
DIET CET Colleges In Hyd
AP DIET CET.Cgg.Govt.In
DIET CET IMP Questions
DIET CET.Gov.In
AP DIET CET Admissions
AP DIET CET Application Last Date
Mba diet
AP DIET CET OMR Sheet
PQ Diet
AP DIET CET Syllabus Pdf DIET CET Colleges List in AP Pdf
Ap diet cet net
Dates for DIET
DIET Exam Application Form Dates
DIET application form
18th July 2018, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Re: AP DIET CET Application

Hii sir, I Wants to give the AP DEECET Exam Will you Please Provide me the Application Form Fees for the AP DEECET Exam ?
18th July 2018, 12:52 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AP DIET CET Application

AP DEECET 2018 is conducted by the Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is a state level entrance examination. This exam is conducted annually. It is conducted for the candidates who wish to get admission in the Diploma In Education (D.Ed) 2 years course offered by Govt. DIET and private elementary teacher training institutions across the state of Andhra Pradesh.

Education Qualification :

The candidate who passed or appeared for the 10+2 during 2017-18 final Examinations (Qualifying Examination) or its equivalent are eligible to appear for the entrance test. But, they should have passed the qualifying examination by the time of admission.

Students who have qualified or appearing in their Higher secondary exams will be eligible to apply for AP DEECET 2018.

The candidate should have secured 50 percent of marks in aggregate in qualifying examination for appearing in the DEECET 2018 for both A & B category seats.

Age Limit of Andhra Pradesh DIET CET
Minimum Age: 17 years.
Maximum Age: No Upper Age Limit.

Application Form Fees :

The Application fee of Rs. 200/- has to be paid through AP Online Centers or e-Seva centers or Payment Gatewa

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in