2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

AP DIET CET Seats

The AP DIET conducts an Entrance Exam ‘CET’ for admission in B.Ed Program. So I want to know about total seats for this year B.Ed Program. How many courses are situated in Andhra Pradesh that takes admission through CET Exam of AP DIET for B.Ed program? Please give dates for counselling for this Entrance Exam.
Similar Threads
Thread
IC Diet Cookbook
IC Diet List
IIM Ahmedabad GM DIET
How Many DIET CET Colleges In AP
Special DIET CET
Www AP DIET CET Org
Diet cet
DIET CET Course Duration
DIET CET Colleges In Hyd
DIET CET.Gov.In
AP DIET CET Admissions
Diet CET seats in AP
Seats for M.Tech Computer Science seats in IIT colleges
Mba diet
AP DIET CET OMR Sheet
PQ Diet
AP DIET CET Syllabus Pdf DIET CET Colleges List in AP Pdf
Ap diet cet net
Gi Diet Foods
DIET Syllabus
5th June 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Re: AP DIET CET Seats

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Seat Allotment List of the AP DEECET Entrance Exam Will you Please Provide It ?
5th June 2018, 03:09 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AP DIET CET Seats

AP DEECET 2018 is conducted by the Department of School Education of Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is a state level entrance examination. This exam is conducted annually. It is conducted for the candidates who wish to get admission in the Diploma In Education (D.Ed) 2 years course offered by Govt.

As you Asking for the Seat Allotment List of the AP DEECET Entrance Exam Lewt me tell you that At present the Result of the AP DEECET Exam is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Seat Allotment List of the AP DEECET Exam

Visit the Official site of the AP DEECET

There At the Mid of the page you may get the Menu of Notification click on It , After clicking you may redirect to the page from there you may get the Seat Allotment List of the AP DEECET Entrance Exam

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

AP DEECET

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in