2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd June 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Annexure iv pgimer

Provide me with the form called Annexure IV of the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and research (PGIMER). I am going to take admissions in this Institute, but as I am from different state I have been told to fill up this form. So provide me with the needful.
Similar Threads
Thread
Pgimer
Annamalai university annexure 1
Sph pgimer
Pgimer mph
Chd PGIMER
PGIMER PGIMER Portal Results Result Query
PGIMER Mch
Pgimer rml
Anna University List of Journals Annexure 2
Aec pgimer
IIT Roorkee Annexure
Pgimer apc
Anna University Annexure 1 PDF
Annexure II of IBPS
New OPD PGIMER
State Bank Of India Annexure B
DSSSB OBC Annexure
Anna University Annexure
Pgimer sph
Comedk UGET Annexure 1
4th June 2018, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Re: Annexure iv pgimer

Can you provide me the Annexure IV Form of Certificate to be produced by Other Backward Classes applying for Admission to Central Educational Institute (CEIS) under the Government of India in PGIMER?
4th June 2018, 02:18 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Annexure iv pgimer

The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) is a premier medical and research institution in Chandigarh, India. It has educational, medical research, and training facilities for its students.

The institute was established in 1962 under the erstwhile state of Punjab. It was declared as an Institute of National Importance by an Act of Parliament (Sr. No. 51 of 1966) w.e.f. 1 April 1967.

PGIMER was conceived and planned in 1960 to provide a physical and intellectual milieu for young scientists working in multiple disciplines of medicine, to advance the frontiers of knowledge to render humane service to sick and suffering, and to train medical and paramedical manpower in Chandigarh.

Annexure IV PGIMER

The Annexure IV Form of Certificate to be produced by Other Backward Classes applying for Admission to Central Educational Institute (CEIS) under the Government of India in PGIMER is as follows:

Only Annexure IV

Contact Detail:
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
Sector 12, Chandigarh, 160012
0172 274 7585

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in