2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st August 2014, 08:32 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Annamalai university 2nd year admission

Annamalai university, The Directorate of Distance Education was established in 1979. It offers more than five hundred and one different programmes of study under the Regular Stream. All the courses are approved by the Distance Education Council, New Delhi.

B.A. English - Lateral Entry II year
Programme code: 607
Duration: Two Years
Eligibility:
Second Year: Candidates who have passed in the First year Examinations of any UG/ PG Degree Programme of a recognised University

Second Year
Part - I: [Choose any ONE]
01 Tamil
♦ Prose and Drama
♦ History of Tamil Literature
02 Hindi
♦ Poetry and Grammar
♦ Non-detailed Text
03 French
♦ Prose - II, Translation and Grammar
♦ Poetry - II, Drama, Comprehension and Composition
04 Malayalam
♦ Prose and Drama
♦ History of Malayalam Literature
05 Telugu
♦ Prose and Drama
♦ History of Telugu Literature
06 Kannada
♦ Prose and Drama
♦ History of Kannada Literature
Part - II: English
♦ Poetry and Drama
Part - III:
♦ Poetry
♦ Prose and Fiction
♦ History of English Literature
Third Year
Part - III:
♦ Drama
♦ Shakespeare
♦ History of the English Language
♦ American Literature
♦ Indian Writing in English

Fee details
II year III year
First Instalment Tuition Fee 2850 4650
Admission Fee -- --
Registration Fee -- --
Eligiblity Fee -- --
Certificate Fee -- --
Postage and Stationary Fee 500 500
Special Fee -- --
Total 3350 5150
Second Instalment Tuition Fee 450 450
Grand Total 3800 5600

Application Form
The Application Form with Prospectus can be obtained
(i) In person from the Directorate or any of its Study Centers or Information Centres by payment of Rs. 100/- by cash, or
(ii) through post, along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 150/- drawn in favour of the Director, D.D.E, Annamalai University.

Address:
Annamalai University Distance Education Center
Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu ‎

Map:
[MAP]https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=Annamalai+University+Distance+Education+Cen ter,+Chidambaram,+Tamil+Nadu&hl=en&ll=11.396403,79 .703708&spn=0.012452,0.020428&sll=11.392365,79.713 213&sspn=0.012453,0.020428&oq=Annamalai+university +&hq=Annamalai+University+Distance+Education+Cente r,&hnear=Chidambaram,+Cuddalore,+Tamil+Nadu&t=m&z= 16&iwloc=A[/MAP]
29th February 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Siddesh Pathak. I have failed in my 1st year from a university. Now I want to take admission in 2nd year. I have heard that Annamalai University provides it. Can you give me some details regarding the Annamalai university 2nd year admission?
29th February 2016, 07:47 AM
Super Moderator

Annamalai University is a type of public university.
It was established in the year 1929.
It is located in Chidambaram, Tamil Nadu, India.
It is affiliated by UGC.
As you have asked about the Annamalai University 2nd year admission, I am giving you information regarding it

Applicants who have failed in the 1st year Examinations of any UG or PG Degree Program of a recognised University will be permitted to join in the 2nd year of the same Degree Program in this University. But, they will have to appear for all the prescribed Papers of the 1st Year also of this University and pay the Tuition Fees prescribed for First year and Second year at the time of admission.
Applicants who have completed the period of a UG or PG Programme but have failed in 1 or more years of study will be permitted to join and complete the related programme in this university in 1 year. Yet, they will have to appear for all the prescribed Papers of the 1st year, 2nd year and Third year as the case may be.

Such applicants should submit attested Xerox copies of their Marks Statements and TC along with the Application form for admission. Only after delivery of the Admission Card, they should send the Original certificates and Demand Draft towards tuition fees.

Applicants who have completed Diploma in Commercial Practice Programme/ Diploma in Modern Office Practice are qualified to join direct 2nd B.Com. Programme. If so admitted the applicant has to write all the 1st year & second year papers and also have to pay the first & second year fees totally at the time of admission.

In all the above cases, exemptions in the years of study alone will be given and no exemption from appearing for any Paper/s already passed will be given. Applicants admitted under this scheme, will have to pass all the Papers arranged for the programme by Annamalai University..

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in