2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

14th April 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Anna University Chennai Sports Quota

My self Mahendra and I am a sportsman and I want to take admission in Anna University under the sports quota… so will you please tell me the number of seats available under sports quota in Anna University and also the general requirement for admission in sports quota? And will you please tell me about the centers and institute of the university and also the type of colleges that are affiliated by the University?
Similar Threads
Thread
MBBS Sports Quota
Sports And Games Facilities In Anna University Chennai
Sports Quota In CUSAT
Anna University admission through sports quota
Anna University Chennai Sports Board
Delhi University colleges offering sports quota
Cut off for Sports Quota
Kerala University Sports Quota
Sports Quota In Allahabad University
EAMCET Sports Quota
Jadavpur University Sports Quota
Anna University Colleges Sports Quota Seats
Anna University Admission Sports Quota
Sports Quota in APPSC
RRC Chennai Sports Quota
Anna University Sports Quota Points
Sastra University Sports Quota
Osmania University Sports Quota
Sports Quota In Anna University
Sports Quota in Calicut University
19th July 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Re: Anna University Chennai Sports Quota

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Information About the TNEA Sport Quota Admission of the Anna University ?
19th July 2018, 02:23 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Anna University Chennai Sports Quota

The Information About the TNEA Sport Quota Admission of the Anna University is given below

TNEA Sport Quota Admission
The purpose of the sports quota is to recognize and give weight age to the sports eminence of the candidates and hence marks for sports achievements alone will be considered in ranking the candidates.

Number of Seats :

The Govt. of TamilNadu increased the Sports quota seats in TamilNadu Engineering Admissions. Previously 12 seats in Anna University

88 seats in Govt., Govt. Aided and Private colleges, Totally 100 seats were available under sports quota.

Sport Discipline :

Atya Patya
Badminton
Ball Badminton
Base Ball
Basketball
Beach Volleyball
Billiards and Snookers
Body Building
Boxing
Carrom
Chess
Cricket
Fencing
Football
Golf
Gymnastics
Handball
Hockey
Judo
Kabaddi
Karate Do
Kho Kho
Korf Ball
Mallakhamb
Taek-won-do
Tennikoit
Tennis
Throwball
Triathon
Volleyball
Weightlifting
Wrestling
Wushu
Yachting
Yogasanas

General Condition

The highest achievement of the candidate in only one annual tournament in the sports disciplines in a year will be considered for awarding marks. Selection of the candidate will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate.

Participation / achievements for the past 5 years, in sports / games will be taken into account. National / State Level Championships / Tournaments conducted by organizations recognized by Indian Olympic Association / Sports Development Authority of Tamilnadu (SDAT) / Tamilnadu Olympic Association (TNOA) alone will be considered for award of marks.

The relevant attested copies of certificates issued by the appropriate authorities as detailed below are to be submitted along with the application.

Open / Invitational tournaments of any kind will not be considered.

For Cricket, the annual official championship tournaments conducted within the country under the auspices of TNCA / BCCI at District / State / National Level alone will be taken into consideration for that year.

Participation / achievements of candidates with nativity in Tamil Nadu who represented Tamil Nadu alone are eligible for marks under National Category.

For more Information you may Contact to the Anna University the Contact Details Are given below

Contact Details
Anna University
Address: Inside Anna University, Opp to Gandhi Mandapam, Sardar Patel Rd, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600025

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in