2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Entrance Exams

17th August 2018, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: Angrau College of Agriculture

I want to know the UG programs offered by the Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) so can you tell me?
17th August 2018, 03:40 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Angrau College of Agriculture

Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University (ANGRAU) is a public agricultural university with its headquarters at the village Lam, Guntur district in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh

UG programs

B. Sc. (Hons) Agriculture

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:

i) Physical Sciences
ii) Biological or Natural Sciences
Seats will be filled by merit based on rank in AP EAMCET.

B. Tech. (Food Technology)

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:
i) Mathematics / Biological / Natural Sciences
ii) Physical Sciences

B. Tech. (Ag Engineering.)

Eligibility-

A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
i) Physical Sciences
ii) Mathematics

B. Sc. (Hons) Community Science

Eligibility-

Without EAMCET Rank.
A pass in two year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P. or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with any two of the following subjects namely:

Physical Sciences
Biological or Natural Sciences
Mathematics

Candidates having a Three year Diploma in Home Science can also apply for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Community Science course under 10% supernumerary seats.
40% of the seats in this course are reserved for candidates coming from rural areas.

Contact-

Acharya N G Ranga Agricultural University
Administrative Office, Lam, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh - 522 034

Tags
agriculture schools

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in