2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

13th April 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Re: Andhra University Degree Certificate Verification

I want to know the procedure of Degree Certificate Verification in Andhra University so will you please tell me?
13th April 2018, 06:51 PM
Super Moderator

For Genunity Verification of a Student, an amount of Rs. 500/- will be charged from agencies located with in India. For agencies from outside India an amount of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees thousand only) will be charged.

The verification seeking agency will have to send a Demand Draft which is drawn in favour of The Registrar, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam payable at Visakhapatnam, India along with the details of the candidate, Xerox copies of the certificate to be verified by sending them to The Controller of Examinations, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, India.

I am telling you the process to get the form to apply for verification

Go to the official website of Andhra University

Then click on tab Genuiness Verifications

Then a new page will open

On this page you will get the details.

Contact-

Andhra University
Waltair Junction, AU North Campus, Andhra University North Campus, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh 530003
3rd November 2020, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Genuiness certificate

Gud eve sir/mam .
Can u pls say the procedure for applying genuiness certificate thruough study centre?
22nd June 2021, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the cost of Genuiness Verifications of Certificates required for the students studying at Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi (MGKVP) University ? Please provide the procedure also to obtain Genuiness Verifications of Certificates of Mahatma Gandhi Kashi Vidyapith, Varanasi (MGKVP) University located in Varanasi ?

Tags
andhra university

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in