2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

6th May 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

AMIETE Institute

I want to apply for Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers Entrance Exam (AMIETE) conducted by Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers so provide me the application form of this entrance exam?
Similar Threads
Thread
AMIETE Jobs
AMIETE Contact
Amiete aicte
Syllabus Of AMIETE-ET
AMIETE Coaching
AMIETE Brochure
Eligibility for AMIETE
How to join AMIETE
AMIETE Recognition By UGC
AMIETE Certificate
After AMIETE
AMIETE books
AMIETE Affiliation
AMIETE IT Syllabus
New Syllabus Of AMIETE
AMIETE Bhubaneswar
AMIETE Equivalent
Abbreviation Of AMIETE
AMIETE Bangalore
AMIETE syllabus
25th April 2018, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Re: AMIETE Institute

I want to get the details of Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers AMIETE Exam of IETE Institute so can you provide me?
25th April 2018, 08:03 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AMIETE Institute

The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers IETE conducts the Graduateship (AMIETE) Examination in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering and Information Technology streams and Diploma (DIPIETE) Examination in Electronics & Telecommunication and Computer Science & Engineering streams.

A pass in AMIETE Examination is recognised by Government of India for the purposes of recruitment to superior posts and services under the Central Government

AMIETE Eligibility Criteria

Passed 10+2 or equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects and working experience in relevant field

OR

Studying for higher qualification with Physics/Electrical/Electronics/Computers .

Diploma in Electronics Telecommunication / Electrical / Computers or diploma in any Engg/Technology courses (3 yr diploma) subject to the candidate having covered subjects of Maths & Physics of 10+2 level during the diploma courses.

Not less than 16 years of age.

Exam Pattern

AMIETE examination is divided in two Sections with 20 theory papers and a project work.

Each Section is divided in two parts viz. Part-I and Part-II. The distribution of subjects is as under:

SECTION A

PART-I Six subjects (all compulsory)
PART-II Five subjects (all compulsory)

SECTION B

PART-I Five subjects (all compulsory)
PART-II Four subjects (2 compulsory +2 electives)

PROJECT WORK Compulsory

Contact-

Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers IETE
IETE, 2, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi, 110003, India
Email : sec.gen@iete.org || IETE on Facebook || IETE on Linkedin
Phone : 011-43538821

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in