2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

11th May 2015, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Amiete Date Sheet

I have applied for the AMIETE Graduate Level examinations and now I want to download the exam date sheet of it so can you please give me the link or the process from where can I download it easily, I have tried many times to download it but I don’t get it?
Similar Threads
Thread
Dce Date Sheet
New date sheet of MDU
MDU B Ed Date Sheet
PTU Date Sheet
MDU Date Sheet 5th Sem
Date Sheet Of RTU
SSC CGL Date Sheet
MDU DDE Date Sheet
BHU UET Date Sheet
KUK Date Sheet MBA
RTU Date Sheet
Date Sheet of MDU
PTU Date Sheet MBA
CGL Date Sheet
RTU Date Sheet 1st Sem
Date Sheet of AMIETE
MDU Date Sheet B Sc
Date Sheet SMU EDU In
PTU Date Sheet Dec
PTU MBA Date Sheet
14th September 2019, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

Re: Amiete Date Sheet

Hi buddy here I am looking for AMIETE exam Date Sheet 2018, so will you plz let me know from where I can do download it , if you have then would you plz provide me same here ??
14th September 2019, 08:19 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Amiete Date Sheet

AMIETE is a national level exam qualifying exam for aspirants that is recognized by a number of Central Govt. Several State Govts, Universities and Institutions in India and abroad for recruitment to several high-level posts and services.

As you want here I am giving bellow AMIETE exam Date Sheet 2018, on your demand :

AMIETE exam Date Sheet 2018

Exam Pattern

AMIETE will comprise 2 sections- Section A and Section B. Each section can be further divided into 2 parts. Applicants will also have to undergo project work, seminar and a course in Communication Skills & Technical Writing.

The course on Communication Skills & Technical Writing is compulsory but will not add up towards overall CGPA.

The dates of the exams will be given in the data sheet which will be uploaded on the website:

Mode of AMIETE 2018 Offline (pen-paper based)

Sections in exam 3

Pattern of Section A Part 1- 6 subjects and 1 lab Part 2- 6 subjects and 1 lab

Pattern of Section B Part 1- 6 subjects and 1 lab Part 2- 5 subjects and 1 lab

Key dates
Last date for submitting Application form June cycle: April 25, 2018 December cycle: October 25, 2018
Last date for submitting Application form with Late fee of INR 1500 June cycle: May 10, 2018 December cycle: November 10, 2018
Issue of Admit Card June 5 and December 5, 2018
AMIETE 2018 entrance exam begins June 15 and December 15, 2018
Declaration of result June cycle: September 25, 2018 December cycle: March 25, 2019

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in