2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th November 2015, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

KUK Date Sheet MBA

Welcome to MBA Forum. This is Kuk date sheet MBA discussion page. Here you can discuss about Kuk date sheet MBA in details. Please ask your question about Kuk date sheet MBA in the quick reply box mention below. Our member will try to answer your question about it as soon as possible. Furthermore, please provide your full details with your question. Your Name, email address, phone numbers, also you education / University in which you are studying. If your question is related to any institution / University / Business School/ Online MBA / Distance MBA or Jobs related to MBA, then mention that in your question as well.
Similar Threads
Thread
MDU B Ed Date Sheet
MDU LLB Date Sheet
Date Sheet Of RTU
SSC CGL Date Sheet
BHU UET Date Sheet
MDU Date Sheet of MBA
Date Sheet of RTU 1st Sem
RTU Date Sheet 3rd Sem
Date Sheet of MDU
Date Sheet PU LLB
PTU Date Sheet MBA
B.Sc Date Sheet MDU
MBA Date Sheet
PU MBA Date Sheet
CGL Date Sheet
UHS Date Sheet
MDU Date Sheet B Sc
Date Sheet SMU EDU In
Date Sheet KUK B Com
PTU date sheet BCA
1st June 2018, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Re: Kuk date sheet MBA

Hii sir, I Wants to get the Examination Date Sheet for the MBA Program of the Kurukshetra University Will you Please Provide it ?
1st June 2018, 11:21 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Kuk date sheet MBA

Kurukshetra University is a university established on 11 January 1957 in Kurukshetra in the Indian state of Haryana, 160 kilometres from the capital, Delhi. It is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.

As you Asking for the Examination Date Sheet for the MBA Program of the Kurukshetra University Let me tell you that At Present the Examination Date Sheet is Not Available Here I am giving you the Procedure by Which you may get the Examination Date Sheet for the MBA Program of the Kurukshetra University

Visit the Official site of the Kurukshetra University

The page may look as follow

Kurukshetra University

There At the Right of the Page you may get the Menu of Date Sheet click on It , After clicking you may Redirect to the page from there you may get the Examination Date Sheet for the MBA Program of the Kurukshetra University

For your convince Here I am giving you the Snapshot of that page

Examination Date Sheet for the MBA Program of the Kurukshetra University

Contact Details :
Kurukshetra University
Address: Thanesar, Kurukshetra, Haryana 136119
Phone: 01744 238 169

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in