2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Ambala IAF

Is there any recruitment Rally organized by the Ambala Air Force Station in next month? I want to join IAF, so I want to appear in recruitment Rally. What is the minimum physical standard I have to appear there and join IAF? I have done B.Com Degree; can only BA Degree holders join Air Force or every one join this?
Similar Threads
Thread
LooMBA hospital aMBAla cantt
Kurukshetra University Ambala
IGNOU Ambala
HPCL Ambala
IFFCO Tokio Ambala Cantt
Corporation Bank Ambala
Syndicate Bank Ambala
MDU Ambala
Corporation Bank Ambala Recruitment
Sikkim Manipal University Ambala
DKKSD Sanskrit College, Ambala
SBI Ambala Cantt Branch Code
Annamalai University Ambala
Convent School Ambala Cantt
Maharshi Dayanand University Ambala
Emax College Engineering Ambala
ENGG. College nearest Ambala
B.Sc Admission in Ambala University
Ambala College of Engineering and Applied Research, Ambala
M M engineering college, Ambala
10th December 2015, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Re: Ambala IAF

Hii sir please provide me the details of the Ambala recruitement rally at Ambla ?
10th December 2015, 05:44 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Ambala IAF

As you asking for the details of the recruitment rally at the Ambala the details of the recruitment rally is given below:

The recruitment rally was starts from the FROM 22 FEBRUARY 2009 TO 24 FEBRUARY 2009

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Candidate should have passed Intermediate/10+2 with Science, Arts, Commerce subjects or equivalent vocational courses with minimum 50% marks in aggregate. Vocational course should be affiliated/recognised by CBSE/ State Education Boards/Councils which are duly recognised at par with 10+2 by Association of Indian Universities (AIU).

AGE LIMIT. : one should be in the Agr group 18 .

Health standards :

(b) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm

(c) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.

(d) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.

(e) Hearing: Candidates should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.

(f) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.

(g) Health: Candidates should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidates must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.

More details of this recruitment rally you may found form the below attachment that is free to download

Indian Air force recruitment rally Ambala

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in