2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

22nd May 2018, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Re: Allahabad University LFAT

Hi buddy as I want to appear in University of Allahabad Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) exam for admission in this university , so will you plz let me know its related info ??
22nd May 2018, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Re: Allahabad University LFAT

University of Allahabad conducts Law Faculty Admission Test (LFAT) for admission to aspirants in five year integrated BA LLB (Hons) course on offer at its Faculty of Law.

Eligibility
Applicants must Have cleared an examination in 10+2 or 11+1 course format from a school that is recognized by the Academic Council of the University or even if they possess academic qualifications which are considered to be equivalent to 10+2 or 11+1 courses by BCI (Bar Council of India)

Paper Pattern

Allahabad University LFAT 2018 Pattern:-

Part I

Paper - Language Comprehension - 100 marks
Hindi - 10 QsEnglish - 40 Qs

Part II

Paper - General Awareness and Current Affairs - 50 Qs - 100 marks

Part III

Paper - Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude- 100 marks

Reasoning, Mental Ability - 25 Qs
Legal Aptitude - 25 Qs

Total - 150 Qs - 300 Marks

Each will have 50 objective type questions of two marks each. For every correct answer 2 marks shall be awarded and for every wrong answer 0.5 marks will be deducted.

Syllabus:-

(i) Language Comprehension: The questions set shall aim at testing the knowledge of the candidate in English and Hindi language particularly in English Grammar and Composition.

(ii) General Awareness and Current Affairs: The questions set shall aim at testing the general knowledge and awareness of the students about the current national and international affairs.

(iii) Reasoning, Mental Ability and Legal Aptitude: The questions set shall aim at testing reasoning power, the mental ability and the legal aptitude of the candidate.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in