2024 2025 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

7th August 2013, 03:02 PM
nirajbhu965@gmail.com

Re: All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test

please suggest apply merechant nevy.i am doing b.sc.(hons.) math group b.h.u.
16th January 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

how to apply merchant navy..please give me some details for merchant navy entrance exam.
30th May 2014, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to apply merchant navy..please give me some details for merchant navy entrance exam.
Courses & Eligibility Criteria
The courses and their details are as follows -

B.E Marine Engineering: XII with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
B.Sc Nautical Science: XII with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
M.E Marine Engineering: Candidates should have cleared B.E Marine Engineering.
B.Tech Naval Architecture and Ship Building: Candidates should have a pass in HSC/(XII) from a recognized board or university with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
B.Tech Marine Engineering: Candidates need a pass in class 10+2 or its equal from a recognized board or university with 60% average in Mathematics and science subjects i.e. Physics and Chemistry
Diploma in Nautical Science guides the candidate to obtain B.Sc: Candidates who are applying for this exam requires a pass in standard 12 from a recognized board or university with 55% average marks. Also Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics should be subjects studied.
Deck watch keeper: a minimum of 50% in XII with Science (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) or Commerce (with Mathematics)
Pre-Sea Training GP Rating: Candidates require a pass in X class with a minimum 40% marks or a pass in an ITI course from a Govt. Approved institute with atleast 50% marks in final year. A minimum 40% mark in the English Subject is mandatory either in class X or XII or any degree/diploma course by the AICTE.
MBA Shipping and Logistics: Candidates should have any degree from a recognized university.
21st November 2014, 09:39 PM
Sibasankar Nanda

Good evening sir I want to known sir when all India merchant navy entrance test form will available , when all India merchant navy entrance test will be held in 2014 and when all India merchant navy entrance test result will declare?
18th January 2015, 10:07 PM
Sahil chapai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sintayehu Denbi View Post
Hi I want to appear for All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test so can you tell me for which courses this exam is conducted? Also provide me the important dates for the exam.
how to became merchant navy
And how to give entrance exam for merchant navy

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in