2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

21st June 2016, 07:58 AM
Super Moderator

Re: All About Combined Graduate Level Exam

The Commission holds Combined Graduate Level Examination, for enrollment to various posts for which a Graduation from a perceived University is the base necessity. The Examination will include two Tiers composed Objective Type examination took after by Computer Proficiency Test/Interview/Skill test, wherever appropriate according to the Scheme of Examination told.

The Combined Graduate Level Examination is the open aggressive exam for enlistment for different posts in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India. On effectively finishing this exam one can look for circumstance in the accompanying positions:

CGLE Exam Pattern

Examination Pattern for SSC - Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)

The Examination will be directed in three levels as demonstrated beneath:

Level - I - Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)

Level - II - Written Examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)

Level - III - Personality Test/Interview/Computer Proficiency Test or Skill Test

NOTE: Tier-I examination will be utilized to screen the contender for showing up in Tier-II examination. In any case, characteristics of such screened competitors in Tier-I will be considered for definite positioning of possibility for selecting them for the meeting/ability test furthermore last choice.

Qualification:
Age Limit:
Class of posts

Age limit

Assessor of Income Tax/Inspector (Central Excise)/Inspector (Preventive Officer)/Inspector (Examiner)/Inspector of Posts/Assistant Enforcement Officer/Compiler/Divisional Accountant/Auditors/UDCs/Tax Assistants/Junior Accountant and Accountant

18-27 years

Measurable Investigator Gr.II

Not surpassing 26 years

Aide/Sub Inspector in CBI

20-27 years

Capability:

(i) Compiler: Bachelor's Degree with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as necessary or Elective subject from any perceived University.

(ii) Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Bachelors Degree with Statistics as one of the primary subjects.

On the other hand

Single men Degree with Mathematics (with Statistics as a papers studied in one year/two years/each of the three year by and large) as one of the fundamental subjects.

On the other hand

Single men Degree with Economics (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years all things considered) as one of the principle subjects.

On the other hand

Single guys Degree with Commerce (with Statistics as a paper studied in one year/two years/all the three years by and large) as one of the primary subjects.

(iii) All different Posts: Bachelors Degree (Graduation Degree) from a perceived University or equal.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in