2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

2nd May 2015, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

AIPVT Exam

Can any one here share the application form of the All India Pre-Veterinary Test (AIPVT) exam with me so I can apply for it? And if it possible then give me the syllabus of the AIPVT exam also so I can know about topics which I should prepare for it?
Similar Threads
Thread
VCI AIPVT Counselling
Apply For AIPVT
Aipvt vci
AIPVT Info
AIPVT Exam Notification
Sylabus of AIPVT
AIPVT Entrance Exam
AIPVT How To Apply
AIPVT Colleges
Best Book For AIPVT
AIPVT Exam Forms
AIPVT Medical Entrance Exam
AIPVT Web Site
AIPVT Syllabus Pdf
AIPVT cut off
Online Application for AIPVT Exam
AIPVT Contact No
AIPVT Counseling
Cut Off For AIPVT
Tell me about the number of seats in AIPVT entrance exam and its eligibility?
10th May 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIPVT Exam

Hi buddy here I have come to get All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) exam syllabus so would you plz let me know from where I can do download it ??
10th May 2018, 03:46 PM
Super Moderator

Re: AIPVT Exam

All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) exam is conducted at national level by the Veterinary Council of India

As you want here I am giving below All India Pre Veterinary Test (AIPVT) exam syllabus on your demand :

Syllabus:-

PHYSICS

CLASS XI

Physical World and Measurement Kinematics Laws of Motion Work, Energy and Power Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Gravitation Properties of Bulk Matter Thermodynamics Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory Oscillations and Waves

CLASS XII

Electrostatics Current Electricity Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents Electromagnetic Waves Optics Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation Atoms and Nuclei Electronic Devices

CHEMISTRY

CLASS XI

Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry Structure of Atom Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure States of Matter: Gases and Liquids Thermodynamics General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements Equilibrium Redox Reactions Hydrogen s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals) Some p- Block Elements Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles and Techniques Hydrocarbons Environmental Chemistry

CLASS XII

Solid State Solutions Electrochemistry Chemical Kinetics Surface Chemistry p-Block Elements d and f Block Elements Coordination Compounds Haloalkanes and Haloarenes Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen Biomolecules Polymers Chemistry in Everyday Life

BIOLOGY

CLASS XI

Diversity in Living World Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants Cell Structure and Function Plant Physiology Human physiology

CLASS XII

Reproduction Genetics and Evolution Biology and Human Welfare Biotechnology and Its Applications Ecologyand environment

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in