2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

20th June 2015, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

AIIMS MBBS Life

Can you please tell me the life of MBBS students in the campus of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)? I heard that the life of students in this campus is full of fun so is it true? I am planning to do MBBS course from AIIMS Delhi.
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS MBBS Admission
AIIMS MBBS Delhi
AIIMS life
Aiims mbbs pmt
AIIMS eligibility for MBBS
AIIMS MBBS Cut Off
Life after MBBS from AIMS
AIIMS MBBS Duration
AIIMS MBBS Hallticket Download AIIMS MBBS Hall Ticket
Salary After MBBS In AIIMS
Forms Of AIIMS MBBS
GK for AIIMS MBBS
AIIMS MBBS Result
AIIMS MBBS topper
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Schedule AIIMS MBBS Scholarship
AIIMS Delhi MBBS SEATS AIIMS MBBS Doctor Salary
AIIMS MBBS Intake
Aiims mbbs
AIIMS Patna MBBS
AIIMS MBBS Counselling
23rd January 2020, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS MBBS Life

Can you tell me about the Hostel life in AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) as I want to apply for admission in MBBS Program offered by the Institute?
23rd January 2020, 10:10 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS MBBS Life

AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) is a residential university. It has several hostels for its undergraduate and postgraduate students, PhD scholars and resident doctors. All the hostels are conveniently located, and hence hostellers do not have to travel long distances after a day of hard work and studies.

These hostels are an essential component of the life at this institution wherein students, staff and faculty reside in the same campus. The life in hostels enables students to spend ample time in the hospital, departments utilizing library and other facilities to ensure they develop academically and acquire the necessary skills that can be obtained only through experience.

In addition the hostel life allows students to interact with their colleagues and peers, make friends, and develop into good human beings capable of independent judgment and coping with the day to day pressures of life.

Facilities

Contractor run Mess
Cooperative Mess
Café / Canteens
Snack Bar
Coffee Parlour (Nestle)
Coffee Kiosk
Juice Shop
General Store
Tailor Shop
Barber Shop
Beauty Parlour
Dhobi Shop
STD/ISD/PCO Booth
Photostat Shop
Computer Typing Shop
Book / Stationery Shop
Cable Network
Courier Service
Mother Diary Booth
Mother Diary Ice Cream
Safal Vegetable Kiosk
Delhi Milk Scheme Booth
State Bank of India
Post Office
Railway Reservation Center

Most hostels have designated common rooms for watching television (TV Rooms). In addition, the Men’s Hostels has a playground and a floodlit volleyball, basketball court. Tennis Court, gymnasium and an excellent eight line swimming pool is also available in the premises of the Students Gymkhana adjacent to the Men’s Hostels. The students Gymkhana (near the Swimming Pool) may be contacted for membership details.

In addition, one may find the cobbler sitting under a tree or an ice-cream vendor just outside the gate of one of the hostels. The well-stocked BB Dikshit Library is open for 24 hours and there is a 24 hours free Internet service provided in the Computer Facility.

Several other establishments and shops are available in and around Ansari Nagar and Ayurvigyan Nagar. Yusuf Sarai, INA Market, South Extension, Hauz Khas, Green Park and Sarojini Nagar are a shopper’s delight and located near the different campuses.

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in