2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

28th November 2015, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment For Computer Operator

Is there any recruitment available for the post of Data Entry Computer Operator at Research Section, AIIMS - All India Institute of Medical Science Jodhpur right now I want to get job for this?
28th November 2015, 01:41 PM
Super Moderator

There‘s no recruitment available for Computer operator in 2015. The last of applying for this Data entry post will be closed at this time. Last date for applying is disclosed from 30 April 2015. if this AIIMS announced the new date than I’ll be inform you.

Here I’m providing you eligibility criteria for data entry computer operator:

Data Entry Operator: 02 Posts

Between 18 years upto 30 years(Relaxation upto 40 years in the case of employees of AIIMS

Eligibility:

12th Standard pass or equivalent
Candidtes Should possess a speed of not less than 8000 Key Depressions per hour for Data Entry Work

Application Fee:

All unreserved category applicants have required to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee

All reserved category applicants have required to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee.

Address:
All India Institute of Medical Sciences,
Basni Phase 2,
Jodhpur-342005.
10th June 2017, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur post a recruitment notification of computer operator ? What are the minimum eligibility conditions must need to satisfy to apply for the computer operator ?
Hello SIR MY NAME IS RAVINDRA KUMAR AND MY IA M PASSED 12 TH IN COMMARCE AND I HAVE 2 YEAR EXPREANCE IN BHINMAL COURT NEAR AS A COMPUTER OPPRETAR AND I AM NOW WORK GOVE HOPITAL IN BHINMAL............AND MY QLIFCATION WAS RUNNING I MY STUDENT OF B.COM FINAL YEAR FROM BHINMAL....... THANNK YOU SIR

WITH REGARDS
RAVINDRA KUMAR
BHINMAL
JALORE 343029

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in