2023 2024 Student Forum > Management Forum > Main Forum

8th May 2015, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Result

I have given the B.Sc Nursing entrance exam of the All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) and want to know the result of it so please tell me from where can I get the result of this exam? Is the result is available on the official website of AIIMS than give me the process to get the result?
Similar Threads
Thread
AIIMS Nursing Interview Result
AIIMS for Nursing
AIIMS Nursing Application
BSC Nursing AIIMS Delhi
AIIMS Patna Nursing Result
AIIMS Bsc Nursing Entrance Exam Result
AIIMS Jodhpur Nursing
AIIMS Nursing Result
Nursing In AIIMS
AIIMS Bsc Nursing
M. Sc Nursing in AIIMS
AIIMS BSC Nursing Exam
AIIMS Bsc Nursing Course
AIIMS Lecturer in Nursing
M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS Delhi
MSC nursing in AIIMS
AIIMS Rishikesh Bsc Nursing
AIIMS B Sc Nursing
AIIMS BSc Nursing Entrance Result
AIIMS BSc Hons. Nursing Result
12th July 2018, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

Re: AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Result

Can you tell me the process to get the notification for Final Result of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Course 2018 from the official website of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi?
12th July 2018, 07:48 AM
Super Moderator

Re: AIIMS B.Sc Nursing Result

Based on their performance in the Entrance Examination held on 2nd June 2018, and Interview & Personnel Assessment by the Selection Committee on 20th June 2018, candidates are selected for admission to the B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Course at the AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi for the session commencing from 1st August 2018.

The process to get the notification for Final Result of B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic) Course 2018 from the official website of AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi is as follows:

Visit the official website of Examination Section, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi

Click to Results on the mid of the home page

Click to Academic Courses

Click to Result Notification No. 73/2018-Final Result of B.Sc. NURSING (POST BASIC) COURSE, August, 2018 Session

On the new page, you will get the notification

That page will look like this:

Quick Reply
Your Username: Click here to log in